• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:35:08 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

dinosaur

Marry me Dome!!!!

GeneralStrife

Eh, image broke. No matter.
I am hungover from a crazy ass party but let me know if you want any of this crap updated.

Joseph Strife

Finaly this is released, i've being waiting for this, gonna try it.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Pride

I'm wondering if we'll get a change log of whats different from the last release ^_^
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Pride on July 29, 2011, 09:29:14 pm
I'm wondering if we'll get a change log of whats different from the last release ^_^

That would indeed be great. ^^
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Dome

A...changelog?
Such a thing would be huge xD
Oh well, I'll start working on it, if you guys want it

P.s: Remember to play, and to give me feedback/report bugs!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

Quote from: GeneralStrife on July 30, 2011, 02:48:41 pm
Hah, it's up to you dome, ultimately.

I'll surely make a master guide (Much like 1.3) but I'll probably make it after the final release
Things might change before that

EpicSolidSnake

Quick question, how come the chemist have more that 6 *reaction/support/move* ? Im farly sure theres only 6 boxes you can use for em in the patcher...

Anyway, i just started playing this, seem good so far, and totally new skills make it even more interesting. (Like Precision)
I hope theres others...

PS : Pressing select on the phoenix down make this message : *Can be sold for money* :P
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

Dome

Chemists should work fine, don't worry

P.s: That's a bug, and should be posted in the proper thread...thanks anyway for the report xD (Already fixed)

Joseph Strife

Ok, so here's some report for you
I'm at algus battle and so far everything seem to be realy good, you sure did a great job in this Beta release, i just found something... weird

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/814/semttulowx.png/

Just, WTF is that knight on random encounter?!

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Lol!
I'll look into it ASAP
P.s: There wasn't even supposed to be a knight there in a random battle O_o
Anyway, it should be fixed now

Joseph Strife

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/semttuloeqg.png/

Again i found another weird human on random encounter, this time at sweegy woods and it's a mediator.

Generic19

Where can I find a complete list of changes that this modification makes?

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Generic19 on August 04, 2011, 02:36:41 pm
Where can I find a complete list of changes that this modification makes?

Seems like more people want your cangelog Dome, maybe start working on it little by little while we test it...

Dome

GeneralStrife

That's going to be more painful than watching kate moss purge.