• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:47:20 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Dome

That's great
Seriously, after all the time I spent making them, people not being able to see them drove me crazy

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

FFMaster

You should keep the spoiler tags, it will probably mean less scrolling once you add in abilities and items.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Dome

Rouenne

I am curious about something: I want to download the patch for the PSP version but something is bothering me, what happened to the Dark Knight class? I know this was meant mostly for the PSX version, also I'd like to know if the Dark Knight exclusives that were online avalaiable in the Multiplayer mode were taken in count in the patch.

Dome

Rouenne

Quote from: Dome on September 12, 2011, 03:32:31 am
Sadly, there is no FFT:Plus for the psp version :-(

Aww, bummer. Thanks anyways.

Still I wonder: what changes do the new Ramza classes have?

Dome

Better multipliers, better equipment options, new custom abilities

Jumza

I'm having problems with your patch... i downloaded it, got a fresh iso out and got ppf o matic and tried patching it... and I waited... and I waited... and it never finished, im not sure if it's a problem on my end or with the ppf... do you have any ideas?
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Eternal

Try patching it again. Sometimes PPF-o-Matic will just hang. Also, it'll take a while to patch anyways, so be patient.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

When I tried to patch a clean iso, it took about 1 minute
Be sure to have a fresh, never patched iso (And NOT expanded by shishi)

Jumza

Aah thanks guys, it actually took about 5 minutes to patch... Oh well can't wait to try it out. (Stupid impatient me lol)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

Dome

A new version has been released!
1.01a fixes some horrid bugs (Remedy, "dispel" spells, Bosses spamming custom skills)

skiploom188

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Dome

Quote from: skiploom188 on December 09, 2011, 09:05:14 pm
Would love to try this patch someday.

:-) Remember to post feedbacks to help the patch grow even better
P.s: Pokèmans are teh awezum

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Dome

Quote from: Joseph Strife on December 29, 2011, 12:10:47 pm
Mother of God, you realy did it! Great Job Dome! :D

I still can't believe it...my head still hurts because of the huge amount of work >_>