• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 12:27:33 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Gamefaqs AI single battles

Started by Samuraiblackbelt, October 29, 2009, 06:03:57 pm

Samuraiblackbelt

October 29, 2009, 06:03:57 pm Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 02:50:23 am by Samuraiblackbelt
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

October 29, 2009, 10:47:33 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
Quote from: "Link"The topic or post you requested does not exist

Samuraiblackbelt

October 30, 2009, 02:49:47 am #2 Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 02:02:36 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
fuck, Voldemort deleted the wrong one
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

Xifanie

October 30, 2009, 05:12:27 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Blaming me? I didn't delete anything asshole.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

October 30, 2009, 12:32:19 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
Quote from: "Samuraiblackbelt"Foot in mouth.

DarthPaul

October 30, 2009, 12:35:36 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
You'll think twice before blaming Zodiac now won't you? How does that foot taste anyway?
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Xifanie

October 30, 2009, 01:15:46 pm #6 Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 01:46:03 pm by Xifanie
[Samuraiblackbelt stood near the window. Suddenly the sound of battle broke the silence in the channel.]
Harsh Voice: Where did Samurai escape to?
Another Voice: You search over there! The logs are saying he was here in the past 5 minutes! He must still be near!
[Zodiac, banhammer in hand, enters the channel where Samuraiblackbelt is.]
Samuraiblackbelt: Zodiac!! I can explain everything!...
Zodiac: Samuraiblackbelt... I must tell you...
Samuraiblackbelt: What?...
Zodiac: Listen to me... I didn't delete your topics... Being an admin, some think I'm the only one that can moderate those sections... But, I've created ranks that allow mods to moderate other forums.
Samuraiblackbelt: I trusted you wouldn't betray me like that...
Harsh Boice: No good! The channel won't let me in!
Another Voice: Highness! Are you safe!?
Voice: Please! Let us join the channel!
Samuraiblackbelt: Then...who? Who deleted my topics?
Zodiac: It was...
[The two knight breaks the channel's barrier and comes in.]
Nanten Knight: Your Highness... Are you alright?
Nanten Knight: Here he is!!
[Voldemort enters the channel. The two knights falls down on their knees.]
Voldemort: You there, leave this channel.
Nanten Knight: Huh?
Voldemort: I said, leave this channel!
Nanten Knight: B, But...
Voldemort: I'll not say it again!
Nanten Knight: Y, Yes...
[The two knights leaves the channel. Asmo enters the channel. Voldemort walks over at Zodiac.]
Samuraiblackbelt: Please! Don't be rough on Zodiac!
Voldemort: Such a foolish thing you did, Zodiac.
Zodiac: You...traitor.
Voldemort: Oh, please. You know you wanted this too. Look around. See anyone who's really saddened? You should thank me for 'killing' these topics...now you won't have to do it.
Zodiac: Stop that nonsense!
Samuraiblackbelt: Why, Why did you do such a thing?
Voldemort: Because it was fucking retarded to make 3 topics for just a stupid GF link.
Samuraiblackbelt: You liar! You're just angry at me!
Voldemort: You just suck, does that mean I have to be angry at 95% of the world's population?
Samuraiblackbelt: ...
Voldemort: Well...Samuraiblackbelt?
Samuraiblackbelt: I'd like to understand your point... But...
Voldemort: I must talk to Zodiac. Get out of this channel...
Samuraiblackbelt: Please... Don't ban me...
Voldemort: Ok. I promise he won't.
[Samuraiblackbelt quits and rejoins using another nickname and secretly eavesdrops the conversation.]
Zodiac: I don't care. All I wanted was to make my point clear. Don't do it again.
Voldemort: What are you talking about? I can't have you do everything.
Zodiac: What are mod powers worth to you?
Voldemort: Everything, if your remove my moderator status I'm gonna ragequit and invade FFH with PSPMaster's ffh.ru.
Zodiac: Ha, ha, ha. Don't be a fool. I refuse, even if I would have to tie you down!
Voldemort: You cannot refuse. This is the intarweb, you won't be able to prevent me from doing it.
Zodiac: Are you serious? What the hell...?
Voldemort: I'm sure you know I'm right. What I'm planing to do is completely justified. A former hacker, now in control of noobs, and restoring order to FFH. It's easy to understand. This's the 'hero' the people have been demanding.
Zodiac: For that, you're going to take advantage of your moderator powers?
Voldemort: Is that wrong?
[Samuraiblackbelt, in disbelief, get the fuck out of the channel. Hearing Voldemort's words Asmo steps forward.]
Voldemort: What's the matter? Want to kill me? I know the LD sent you as an 'assassin'! And if I betray Zodiac or LD, you'll kill me, right?
[Voldemort slowly walks at Asmo. Asmo steps back and draws a small dagger.]
Voldemort: Go on... Stab me with that dagger. What's the matter? Go on... If you don't kill me... I'll kill you!
[The screen fades.]
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

Bastard Poetry

October 30, 2009, 01:25:33 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Bastard Poetry
Whoah whoah whoah whoah wait wait wait.

Whoah.

You mean to tell us that Asmo isn't wearing any pants!?

I suppose he truly IS the Ultimate Warrior..
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Xifanie

October 30, 2009, 01:28:47 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
panties?

Samuraiblackbelt

October 30, 2009, 02:02:15 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
the ironic thing is I was listening ti Voldemort's advice from the first time I posted a Gamfaqs AI tourney link

Xifanie

October 30, 2009, 02:07:36 pm #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Are you saying that recorded event is not accurate!?

Samuraiblackbelt

October 30, 2009, 03:03:59 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt