• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:48:03 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Images

Started by Dome, June 16, 2011, 01:41:23 pm

FFMaster

Huh... well, the upload is working fine for me, it's the skeleton image for FFT+. For your link, I see nothing. I'm thinking it's probably the host site you are using. Try imageshack/photobucket and see if it changes anything. I haven't had any complaints with my image uploads in photobucket yet.

Just as a note, can people list whether they can/can't see the image, and what browser they are using? For both the MG in Dome's thread and the image I posted here.

For me, Firefox 6
Dome's Thread - Cannot see image
This Thread - Can see image
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

JBab

Quote from: FFMaster on September 06, 2011, 06:24:15 pm
Huh... well, the upload is working fine for me, it's the skeleton image for FFT+. For your link, I see nothing. I'm thinking it's probably the host site you are using. Try imageshack/photobucket and see if it changes anything. I haven't had any complaints with my image uploads in photobucket yet.

Just as a note, can people list whether they can/can't see the image, and what browser they are using? For both the MG in Dome's thread and the image I posted here.

For me, Firefox 6
Dome's Thread - Cannot see image
This Thread - Can see image

Im Using Safari 5.0.6 and cant see your image you posted

Flan Dance!

FFMaster

GeneralStrife

September 06, 2011, 06:59:04 pm #23 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 06:59:42 pm by GeneralStrife
okay those images used to work for me what the fck

FIREFOX 6.02.

JBab

Quote from: FFMaster on September 06, 2011, 06:57:47 pm
What about here?

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7628.0

Nah if i click the link listed i can see the spreadsheets but posted there no

Flan Dance!

Dome

Might be a browser problem?
I'm using Firefox's latest version
Quote from: GeneralStrife on September 06, 2011, 06:59:04 pm
okay those images used to work for me what the fck

FIREFOX 6.02.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Dome on September 06, 2011, 07:15:42 pm
Might be a browser problem?
I'm using Firefox's latest version

I have the latest one too, FF updated for me this morning.

Dome

Tried using Internet Explorer, same result

FFMaster

The site you uploaded to probably doesn't allow direct linking. Use a different site to upload your images.

Dome

Quote from: FFMaster on September 07, 2011, 12:18:00 am
The site you uploaded to probably doesn't allow direct linking. Use a different site to upload your images.

The strange thing is that I can see half of the images
At first, when I uploaded them, I could see them
After a while, they stopped showing
Yesterday I uploaded some more pic, and I can see them

FFMaster

September 07, 2011, 05:24:01 am #30 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:32:45 am by FFMaster
Those images are probably in your cache. Try clearing the cache and see if the images still appear.

EDIT: Dome, try clicking this link.

http://s4.postimage.org/8xvbkg4vt/Skeleton.png

Tell me what if it redirects you to the old image location or a new one or doesn't redirect you at all. The link in your FFT+ topic redirects me to the above link.

EDIT2: I cleared my own cache but can still see the image in the first page of this thread. Still can't see yours. I'm thinking just to upload them somewhere else and be done with it.

I am going to blame the hosting site =)

Dome

Ok, I clicked it
Goes for an instant here http://s4.postimage.org/8xvbkg4vt/Skeleton.png
then goes here http://postimage.org/image/1ung4tzac/

I tried pasting this
[img]http://postimage.org/image/1ung4tzac/[/img]
in a topic, but the image doesn't show

FFMaster

Yeah, it has to be a direct image link with .png or .jpg or somethin at the end. You probably won't be able to get that image hosting site working. The site has tampered with the links to redirects you it seems.

Dome

Tried with Imageshack, and after some tries, it worked

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Should we recommend imgur as the default image hosting site, on our front page?  I don't have any problems with them.

Eternal

I'm not particularly familiar with imgur. How easy are they to use?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Pickle Girl Fanboy

September 29, 2011, 07:08:22 pm #36 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 07:08:49 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
Just register.  I don't remember if you have to activate your account by email, but I don't think I did.  It uploads fast though, and it's very simple, both in layout and in usage.

You should see for yourself, first.