• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:24:46 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Watching you always

Started by st4rw4k3r, February 07, 2012, 10:18:07 pm

st4rw4k3r

I thought it would be funny if we had a creeper/stalker song topic.
Just post a song or more thats a creeper/stalker song.

I'll start us off with a classic.

Ryqoshay

The original stalker-song-turned-love-song.

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

EmmaNigma

February 08, 2012, 01:59:18 am #2 Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:04:45 am by Qwerinty
I've always thought this song is rather creepy and stalkerish, even though it's not.

Then there's one that is quite literally a creepy stalker song.

Along with..

I'm sure I have an Elysian Fields song on here that is rather stalkerish, I just can't think of it now.

EDIT: OOH! OOH! One more! Okay so the songs posted above may have a stalker creepy subject, but they're still upbeat and peppy and fun. So have this instead. (I'm not even gonna MENTION Nick Cave's The Kindness of Strangers except for right there where I did.)

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

st4rw4k3r

February 09, 2012, 07:11:59 pm #3 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:35:45 pm by st4rw4k3r
yay! Tom Waits!

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

Really? If I were invisible I would do something else.

Stalker alert!

Winter

Ryqoshay

EmmaNigma

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Ryqoshay

I wish there happened to be an actual video for this, but this will do for now...