• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 09:24:11 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Princess Bride

Started by st4rw4k3r, December 09, 2011, 10:44:02 pm

st4rw4k3r

Horrible Words were said yesterday at 11:20 pm PST aka GMT -8

Quote(11:20:06 PM) Flonne: the princess bridge, et
(11:20:08 PM) Flonne: bride*
(11:20:09 PM) Eternal[Away]: Never saw it.

Yeah, horrible as I have said.
Eternal, I must cleanse you of this sin. You pick a date you are open, and I'll stream that movie.
If you don't pick a date, well, I'm going to have to find you, tie you to a chair, then force you to watch.
>:3

Eternal

I seriously doubt any movie is THAT good.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r

In all seriousness, its a great movie.

Xifanie

Quote from: st4rw4k3r on December 09, 2011, 10:44:02 pmIf you don't pick a date, well, I'm going to have to find you, tie you to a chair, then force you to watch.
>:3

Oh, me! me! me!
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kaijyuu

It's a landmark movie. While I wouldn't say it's the best movie ever (far from it), it does a hell of a lot right and to this day still remains pretty darn original.
  • Modding version: PSX

Pickle Girl Fanboy

The book is pretty good too, from what I hear.  Hearty laughs abounded.

MountainDew~

Et, this movie is so good. How...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

st4rw4k3r

The book and movie are great. Eternal you gotta watch it (That also goes for anyone else who has not seen it)!

Tigerspike

It is one of the greatest, most quotable films ever.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

Quote from: Eternal248 on December 09, 2011, 10:46:32 pm
I seriously doubt any movie is THAT good.

Et, you made me cry.  Take it back.

DaveSW

I would argue that it is one of the ten best films ever made.
Et, watch the damn movie.

I am awesome.