• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 11:34:45 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Kaijyu, for you.

Started by Kagebunji, January 05, 2012, 09:37:48 am

Ryqoshay

For some reason, this thread makes me think of this.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Kaijyuu

In all seriousness, most everyone I know who finds anything "sexy" whatsoever about ponies does so for their definitively "human" characteristics, not anatomy. Stuff like personality or voice, which are obviously human. So, calling them furries (or worse) is rather presumptuous. There are definitely people out there like that, but like all weird fetishes, don't be a jerk if you don't like it.

Back to spamming.

At least I haven't linked the stuff of Spitfire straddling phallic objects.

Oops. Just did.

(note that these were ALL used more than once on the big pony blog)
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kaijyuu on January 08, 2012, 08:38:24 pm
In all seriousness, most everyone I know who finds anything "sexy" whatsoever about ponies does so for their definitively "human" characteristics, not anatomy. Stuff like personality or voice, which are obviously human. So, calling them furries (or worse) is rather presumptuous. There are definitely people out there like that, but like all weird fetishes, don't be a jerk if you don't like it.

Back to spamming.

At least I haven't linked the stuff of Spitfire straddling phallic objects.

Oops. Just did.

(note that these were ALL used more than once on the big pony blog)

Yeah I hear you kaiyjuu. After all, can't be much different then me wantin some of this

RedWorld

This is what I would be thinking if I got the beginning picture:

I GOT PONIES!?!?!?

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

EmmaNigma

Quote from: Kaijyuu on January 05, 2012, 02:54:38 pm
I actually dislike the vast majority of the humanized fanart. This unfortunately falls under that :P Even if it weren't blatantly anthro, I prefer my err... ladies in less overtly stripperific positions (Those type of pictures scream to me "LOOK AT MY BOOBS, MY BOOBS ARE AMAZING! GIVE EM A LICK, THEY TASTE JUST LIKE RAISINS!" Not sexy).

(Those type of pictures scream to me "LOOK AT MY BOOBS, MY BOOBS ARE AMAZING! GIVE EM A LICK, THEY TASTE JUST LIKE RAISINS!" Not sexy).

(GIVE EM A LICK, THEY TASTE JUST LIKE RAISINS!").

Who in the hell thinks raisins taste good. I mean really now.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Kaijyuu

Raisins are okay. Not great, but okay.
  • Modding version: PSX