• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:50:53 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

st4rw4k3r

May 26, 2011, 12:25:11 pm #80 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:59:39 pm by st4rw4k3r
Buy:
1 Cracker Grenades - 30 Cost - Equip to "Back Hip Clamp"

Total: 30
--------
Sell:

Total: 0
--------
Trade:

--------
Total: 30
Tax: 0
End Transaction: 30 cost
Remaining Cost: 70 cost
--------------------
Have a Nice Day!

st4rw4k3r

May 26, 2011, 01:03:41 pm #81 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:15:29 pm by st4rw4k3r
Vie stands in front of the Transaction Counter as her recite is handed to her. "Your Mech is being equipped right now, please enjoy your stay." Vie nods, and walks away, pulling out a her radio and begins speaking to the team. "Hello Crew, this is Doctor Silette, you might know me as Vie. I would like to meet up with the crew that I fought with today. A friendly, chat, and meeting you could say. I say, lets skip to the cafeteria and as you eat we can talk? Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!" Vie turns of the radio and heads to the cafeteria.

Celdia

Points Available: 100

Selling: Knuckle Shield (+10)

Buying: Head Vulcan (30), Shoulder Shield - Left (30), Increased Plating I (40)

Trade: Shoulder Spike - If anyone wants it, take it. It sells for nothing.

Points Remaining: 10
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Celdia

May 26, 2011, 05:00:34 pm #83 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 05:01:53 pm by Celdia
"Sounds like a plan, Doc. Just lemme get my order in with the Quartermaster and I'll meet you down there." May chimes in on her external comm before she dismounts from her Zaku. "I hope they have chocolate cake today..." she trails off wistfully as the transmission cuts off and she swiftly climbs out of the Mobile Suit and taking a long moment to stretch after being in the pilot's seat for so long.

RavenOfRazgriz

Atrius sits for a moment in the cockpit of his Zaku, thinking to himself before hearing Vie's invitation.  He slowly stands up and stretches his arms as he moves from the Zaku's open cockpit to the nearby catwalk.  He then slips his hands into the pockets of his trench coat, slowly walking to the cafeteria without directly replying to Vie's request.

(If anyone's curious, Atrius is spending 20 points on a reserve clip for each of his weapons.  I'm generally not going to waste posts on his loadouts since I'd be pretty retarded if I couldn't track my own gear, unless people want me to.)

st4rw4k3r

May 26, 2011, 05:18:41 pm #85 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 05:22:48 pm by st4rw4k3r
HI I'M RoR NOT LISTENING TO MY OWN RULZ! I'LL JUST BUY THINGZ RIGHT NOW!

Buy:
1 105mm Machine Gun Ammo - 10 cost - Left Hip Clamp
1 280mm Bazooka Ammo - 10 cost - Rear Hip Clamp

Total cost: 20 Cost

THERE NOW BACK TO THE GAME!

VampragonLord

May 26, 2011, 05:21:58 pm #86 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 05:39:24 am by VampragonLord
Points Available: 150

Selling: Heat Hawk (+20)

Buying: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka. (-10) - Back hip clamp. Cracker grenades (-30) - left hip clamp

Trade: May - shoulder spike

Points Remaining: 130.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

VampragonLord

May 26, 2011, 05:57:04 pm #87 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 06:01:36 pm by VampragonLord
Lyra sighed, wishing to just take a nap in her cockpit, but realizing she should probably at least long enough to grab a quick bite and meet the rest of the team properly. She punched in her modifications virtually, hopped out of her cockpit, and saw a man with a trench coat heading from the zaku II docks down a hall. Figuring him to be a squad-mate, she speed up a little to catch up to him. He wasn't too far ahead so she caught up to him and leaned out, tapping him on the shoulder while saying "Hiya, im Lyra, my squad's 'parrently 'sposed to be meeting in the cafeteria, at least thats what one of the bubble-heads said. I saw you coming from the zaku IIs that just pulled in so i thought you might be someone from the squad too. If so, why dont we head on over together? i'm a bit bad with finding my way round here..." she looked about, seeing if she could identify any other squad-mates of hers, this guy looked a bit too "lone wolf" type for her tastes, but she hated wandering the corridors alone. Though not entirely sure what everyone looked like, she just sort of looked around, a bit lost and glossy eyed, hoping someone else from the squad would recognize her, or be doing the same thing as her.

RavenOfRazgriz

"This is what happens when they throw squadrons together at the last moment..."  Atrius grumbles to himself, turning to look at Lyra without stopping his walk. "You guessed right.  Atrius Schliend, squadron leader.  Someone decided it would be funny to make a viper lead a bunch of cobras around.  Stick close so you don't get lost, then."  He finishes, before returning his face forward and quickening his pace to a more typical walking speed now that he had someone walking with him.

VampragonLord

May 26, 2011, 06:43:18 pm #89 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 03:00:38 am by VampragonLord
"Sorry..... sir! Lyra Leylande, pleasure to meet you sir." She hurried after him, falling in step right behind him, headed off to the mess hall. "Though it makes me wonder, was the urgency of that mission THAT great, that we couldnt have even met up in person first?"

RavenOfRazgriz

"Drop the formality." He replies bluntly, taking a moment before replying to her other question. "I'm not surprised they were that spooked myself... it is pretty alarming that the Feds could down a Gaw in this air space when they can't even produce their own Mobile Suits.  It's not like some stolen Zakus could do that, and a land battleship would be too large to go undetected.  Even if we assume the Feds can make their own Mobile Suits now and we've just not seen them yet... it'd need to be something pretty monstrous to be able to do that."

st4rw4k3r

Vie enters the cafeteria, and sees many people running about grabbing their food and eating it. Vie spots where the line begins and enters the line. After a while of standing in line, shes finally able to pick her food. "Whats on the menu today!" Vie says as she looks at all the options. "Pie! Cake! Pizza! Monty Carlo, Monty Cristo?" The cafeteria worker looks at her. "No, Crap." He then slops on a muti-coloured meat form. "Uh, what is this?" Vie questions. "Crap, like I said. Coloured Rat and Pig." The man responds, the breaks into a yell. "NOW GO EAT IT!" Vie walks through the rest of the line, until she reaches the dessert part. The server looks at Vie. "Pie, or Cake ma'am, what will it be?" Vie looks at her, half not wanting to ask. "What flavours?" She replies to Vie "Chocolate Cake, and Rhubarb Pie." Vie perks up. "Rhubarb Pie!" They lady laughs and hands Vie two slices. "Now you enjoy that. And don't mind that other guy. Hes just mad hes getting laid off. As soon as he goes, we are going to use the money we were paying him get better food." Vie smiles. "Thank you, I shall enjoy this." she then walks out of line and begins searching for an empty table. Upon finding on, she sets her food down and starts eating the pie. After eating it, she looks over at her Crap. "I don't know... Should I?" She starts poking it with her fork.

MysticKnightFF5

MysticKnightFF5

Rellia is not seen leaving her MS or the bay.

Celdia

After an extended delay, May finally arrives in the cafeteria, no longer wearing her pilot suit but clad in a half-uniform of a tank top and regulation pants and boots, her green hair still dripping a bit from a hasty shower. After a quick look at the day's meal selection, her face turned in a disappointed grimace, she just wanders over to the dessert rack and helps herself to a slice of cake. Pausing for a moment, she surveys the cafeteria, taking a bite of the cake while standing there and looking around.

st4rw4k3r

As vie is poking her food, she notices a green haired girl standing around eating cake. Vie takes out her radio, and calls in the entire crew. "Do we have a green haired person in are group?" She asks, while looking straight at her.

VampragonLord

May 27, 2011, 12:07:08 am #96 Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 02:47:10 am by VampragonLord
Having reached the cafeteria, Lyra quickly looked around, and, after seeing some of the plates, wasn't very trusting of the cafeteria food. Instead, she turned towards the captain, "I'm going to just go sit down and cool off after that mission, maybe i'll grab something to drink in a bit, but that line looks much too long for that gruel" with that, she turned her body and began walking towards the tables, and, hearing crackling coming over her radio, she looks down to see what the person wants now, almost bumping into the green haired girl. At the last moment, she spots some shoes, and stumbles back a bit in surprise. "Sorry bout that! almost knocked your food right out of your hands! Someone was radioing me so i figured it was urgent. I'm Lyra by the way, Lyra Leylande, the official bazooka thrower of the Cobras."

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf makes his way to the cafeteria after a shower of his own, showing up in some well-worn jeans and a button-down black shirt with the sleeves rolled up.  He gets a generous spoonful of that vaguely meat-related paste and drops it over a couple of pieces of toast before looking at the drinks.  "Great...  No beer.  I already miss my old job."  He settles for a bottle of water before dropping into a chair.  He looks the room over as he takes a bite of dinner and chews.  He'll figure out who else is in his unit after hearing them talk, assuming they don't recognize him the same way.

formerdeathcorps

May 27, 2011, 12:17:57 am #98 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 12:18:55 am by formerdeathcorps
"Lunchtime."  Opening the escape latch, Setch saw a cadet, no older than himself, driving the jack containing his new Head Vulcan Cannon.  "You bored, kid?  This ain't a real job fer a soldier."  The whirring machine stopped, but the boy's listless expression remained.  "Com'on, lunch's on me.  Whatcha say?"
"Screw you, hotshot.  I don't need your fucking pity!"
"Why?  You bein' punished?"
The boy's eyes lit up.  "Yeah, how...did you notice?"
"Personal experience.  What they getcha on?"
"Sneaking off."
"First time?"  He nodded.  "See...whatcha need's a good cover and a high ranker to back yeh up.  Tell yeh more 'bout it if you come."
"Nah, I ate already."

Leaving the kid to himself, Setch weaved his way around the base, following the aroma of baked pie.  Pushing open the double doors, Setch snuck behind a large man dressed in slacks.  Besides him stood an older man, with medals emblazoned upon his chest.
"That damned Viiper, he's so lucky, getting a squad full of hot girls.  Sir, who even put him in charge?"
"I did..."
Cutting ahead of the two, Setch chuckled.  Maybe, just this once, luck was smiling on him.

Taking his seat at the nearest table to the lunchstand, Setch tried his best to swallow the lumps of "roast pork" and "mashed potatoes".  Despite both the rhubarb pie and the gravy to drown out the taste, Setch still suspected both were made from raw offal.
"I guess I'll try the veggies, then.  It can't be any worse than this.

Points Remaining: 140 - 30 = 110
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Celdia

May smiles awkwardly around her fork, holding it in her mouth as she holds out her hand in greeting, "Sho kay. Amm'ay Gree'feld." With her cake steady in her other hand, she continues talking around her fork. "Sho yrr zz one 'at toshesh weppips, hm? 'Ss ah crrz way t'fih." Still smiling she gestures to the tables in the room with her cake.