• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Android Saved Data not exist on new phone?

Started by heretik, November 09, 2023, 02:10:43 am

heretik

Hi, I played on android phone (purchased from playstore), and after changed to new phone my saved data is not synced to the new phone.
Is there a way to move my saved data to the new phone?  or to anywhere/ emulator/ anything so I can continue the game?

Please help. Thanks.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

RetroTypes

Quote from: heretik on November 09, 2023, 02:10:43 amHi, I played on android phone (purchased from playstore), and after changed to new phone my saved data is not synced to the new phone.
Is there a way to move my saved data to the new phone?  or to anywhere/ emulator/ anything so I can continue the game?

Please help. Thanks.
Unless you're willing to root your phone or purchase some decently complicated backup software and fiddle with extracting files from a backup, your saves on mobile devices are not transferable, unfortunately. If you switch phones, you lose the save. Granted, if you're no longer using the old phone, rooting it may not be a particularly big issue, but even then you'd have to root the new phone to move the saves to that, otherwise you'd just have them on a PC where you could use an android emulator to resume your save. Sorry friend.  :/

Now is a good time to recommend getting a PSP or PSX emulator on your new phone, and trying out one of the many awesome mods we have available here on the site though! The save wouldnt have been compatible anyway, so if you're going to have to start a new game, I'd definitely try out something new.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: RetroTypes