• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Mercenary Sprite requests

Started by LastingDawn, September 25, 2008, 04:05:31 pm

LastingDawn

September 25, 2008, 04:05:31 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Cyberblade did a wonderful job on the few Evtchr.bin sections, but it appears he is not around anymore, so I'll need to rely on the charity of you fine fellows. Of course you've all done a ton of work for me already (Vanya with Rad, Zozma with Blansch, Bolmna, Lavian, Alicia, Cheetah with wonderful ideas and a few portraits which will really help the overall presentation)

So to get to my requests...

I hate Ramza's chapter 1 and 3 sprites. His chapter 1 almost looks like it doesn't fit him, as if they're too large for him. It is also missing the cape from the production art. (While it is only around for four scenes and two battles...) I would still like to see this sprite with a cape.

And though it is only four scenes, I would like the following expressions for "Squire Ramza"...

Joyful, downcast, angry, and despaired. (This deals with my plan to give character's more expression by having changing portraits during events)

Since Ramza is a Mercenary for 99% of the game, I will need a large range of emotions for the Mercenary. Basically, anything one can think of would be good. I need all the help I can get with this specific venture...

Ah, and before I forget, I would love to see if we can replace effect summons. The Summoner will have four secret skills (based on FF4) The Bomb, Mind Flayer, Goblin, and Cockatrice, all received from them in a 2% chance for them to have the skill. This is important in a gameplay perspective.

Next is a Evtchr for Blansch's father (I only need one frame of animation for him, (but from each side would be good, since I'm not sure what way I want to present him yet)

Also I need a lot of Evtchr.bin work for "Meet Lavian" after Mandalia Plains. Basically for starters, I think replacing Ramza's evtchr with Lavian and Algus's evtchr with Rad, Ramza would occupy Delita's spot, and Gafgarion wouldn't have a lot of Evtchr, business in this event.  If anyone's interested please feel free to post.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Cheetah

September 25, 2008, 04:13:46 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
You can count me in for continued portrait support.
Current Projects:

DarthPaul

September 25, 2008, 04:34:23 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
ill give my try at helping you too
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Vanya

September 25, 2008, 06:31:01 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
At the very least i can add that cape to Ramza. If I can, I'll do some other sprite stuff, too. So count on me for that! =)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

LastingDawn

September 28, 2008, 10:56:19 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Hmm, well the redone intro is nearly finished, I just need an angered evtchr.bin pose for Ramza, as well as a slightly lost looking one.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Vanya

September 28, 2008, 11:32:36 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
I'll see what I can do. =)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Cyberblade

September 30, 2008, 08:20:03 am #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cyberblade
Im slowly coming back an school overwhelmed me and now that i have no friends around anymore i have more free time than ever. Im coming back so i hope to help more XD No i just need to make something hrmm.

EDIT: GIVE ME WORK