• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:21:19 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

I'm banned from spam

Started by Hashmalum, March 01, 2011, 01:37:07 pm

Hashmalum

March 01, 2011, 01:37:07 pm Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:38:23 pm by Dome
Topic

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Hashmalum

Dome

And you are posting too much in spam
Wow

Hashmalum

My lonely 10 posts are barely anything to consider in the spam section for how much you post here.

Dome

March 01, 2011, 01:46:35 pm #5 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 01:57:30 pm by Dome
Quote from: Hashmalum on March 01, 2011, 01:43:07 pm
My lonely 10 posts are barely anything to consider in the spam section for how much you post here.

We are talking about you, not me
I'm the spam mod and I'm currently working on a project on the forum
You have just posted 19 times on FFH, and only in the "Introduce yourself" and "Spam" sections

Quote from: Spam rules
Don't spend all your time here or in the general section.
Make videos, post suggestion/thoughts, play the patches, make one on your own, make sprites/patches, write tutorials...there are lots of things to do on/for FFH.

If you post here in spam, and your postcount is too low/I don't know you I will probably check where the majority of your posts are: And if all (or almost) your posts happen to be in spam, and you haven't contributed at all...well, you are in big troubles.

I don't want to give my first official warning as a mod...but you are risking it

P.s: You are banned from spam

Hashmalum

I guess you are right... but this is the only good section there is...

Yet maybe I am shy to post any of my patches/thoughts/questions >_>

Dome

Quote from: Hashmalum on March 01, 2011, 01:58:03 pm
I guess you are right... but this is the only good section there is...

Yet maybe I am shy to post any of my patches/thoughts/questions >_>

If you think that spam is the only good section of FFH (A site dedicated to FFT hacking), you should consider to leave and pay a visit to 4chan
You won't regret it

Kill_Bones

There's no problem with liking spam, but tone it down. Spam is a lot of peoples' most-posted in forum, including me. There's usually not a problem with that either. What you DON'T want is your spam count being higher than your total post count in other forums.

For example, Dome has around 1400 posts in Spam, easily surpassing the other forums. BUT, his grand total of helpful on-topic posts is 3000+, over twice his spam count!

Another example: My Spam count is 82, surpassing my 67 in spriting, my highest on-topic count.  BUT, my total post count in on-topic threads is 180, much greater.

Again, it's okay to like spam, just contribute to the site, or as Dome said, go to 4chan.

On that note, back to lulzyness: Speaking of that, have a good time in 4chan, Dome =P?

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Dome

Quote from: Kill_Bones on March 01, 2011, 03:44:34 pm
There's no problem with liking spam, but tone it down. Spam is a lot of peoples' most-posted in forum, including me. There's usually not a problem with that either. What you DON'T want is your spam count being higher than your total post count in other forums.

For example, Dome has around 1400 posts in Spam, easily surpassing the other forums. BUT, his grand total of helpful on-topic posts is 3000+, over twice his spam count!

Another example: My Spam count is 82, surpassing my 67 in spriting, my highest on-topic count.  BUT, my total post count in on-topic threads is 180, much greater.

Again, it's okay to like spam, just contribute to the site, or as Dome said, go to 4chan.

On that note, back to lulzyness: Speaking of that, have a good time in 4chan, Dome =P?

Too chaotic
Spam is much better :-)

Xifanie

You're putting it the wrong way. You can contribute a lot without posting. And people spamming in other sections doesn't mean they're contributing.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Gotwald

Unnecassarily editing others posts is abusing your moderator powers. Even if it is spam.
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Kill_Bones

True Gotwald, but it IS Dome, what else did you expect XD.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

GeneralStrife

March 02, 2011, 06:43:14 pm #13 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:56:37 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Is it funny now?

Kill_Bones

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on March 02, 2011, 09:38:26 pm
Not really.  I honestly find it kinda annoying.
You know he's just going to edit that when he gets on....

-Abraham Lincoln

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Kill_Bones on March 02, 2011, 09:56:19 pm
You know he's just going to edit that when he gets on....

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Kill_Bones

March 02, 2011, 10:02:33 pm #18 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:30:08 pm by Kill_Bones

-Abraham Lincoln