• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:15:15 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

SpaceStation 13 Mafia GAME OVER >MAFIA WIN<

Started by PX_Timefordeath, February 28, 2011, 01:32:52 am

Celdia

While that may be true, time is something we currently have a little bit of to work with. No need to rush things and lynch an innocent man over. I would ask that you all withdraw your votes until we've heard from everyone here.

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

st4rw4k3r

I was in my usual place, The Cafeteria. The food servers will be able to hold me to my alibi. *pause*
and to my bill.

st4rw4k3r

as for the vote, I am sorry for accusing you Kill_Bones.
Unvote: Kill_Bones
Even if you killed my chocobo years past.
*cough*bastard*cough*

I think a proper investigation should be placed out.
Looks around the room.
*growl*
Oh my stomach again.
To the cafeteria!

Scearcely

dammit, Its NOT always the quiet ones...
I was enjoying a peaceful read of the classic terry pratchett in my quarters.

Eternal

Fine, if you insist. But if anyone else around here gets hurt, it's blood on your hands, Celdia.

Unvote: st4rw4k3r
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

I'm not saying we should idly stand by and do nothing, Eternal. I am just saying we should be more certain about whom we space. Why, that is the standard punishment for Captaincide on this station, isn't it? Lynching is so backwater.

Personally I think we should be looking to those quiet souls o'er yonder who've not spoken a word to defend themselves.

*turns and stares at Shade and AquiIae*

Aquilae

Being the brave and helpful crew member that I am, I locked myself in my quarters for 12 hours after the announcement, cowering under my desk. Oh well, at least we won't be assaulted with a barrage of ye olde Internet memes, that stuff is so 2000s.

I don't think I have anything to go on right now, but the only female crew member is looking at me funny. Either she's madly in love with me, or she's a crossdressing space magician who is going to fry my brains out and eat them for breakfast.
I'll keep my distance.

##Vote: No Lynch
:gay:

Eternal

The Centcom Guide to Cowardice dictates that Space Wizards have bushy beards and blue robes, even if female. So I don't think she's a wizard...
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

PX_Timefordeath

March 01, 2011, 09:19:55 am #28 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 07:26:50 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Votecount: The I Hate You All Version
Scearcely (0) : Kill_Bones
Kill_Bones (0) : st4rw4k3r
st4rw4k3r (0) : Eternal
No Lynch (2) : Celdia, Aquilae
Not Voting:  Eternal, Kill_Bones, Shade, Scearcely, st4rw4k3r

Day 1 ends in 154 hours, or 6 days and 10 hours.

Speaking of Shade.

SHADE, YOU HAVE 10 HOURS TO REPLY AND CONFIRM. OTHERWISE, YOU WILL BE REPLACED

Eternal

Dome, seriously, I know this topic is in Spam, but if you're going to post, be serious about it.

The Mafia Game is basically a Role-Playing game where people try and find and kill the mafia among the other players while not getting killed themselves.

st4rw4k3r

BACK!
I ate 2 Tacos, 4 Burritos, 3 Sandwiches, and an Aquatic Sea Dragon Young-ling.
Are we getting any where with the investigation?

Kill_Bones

I was resting in my dormitory, Celdia. Call me lazy, but I doubt I would perform well in the experiment without proper sleep. I'm with Eternal on this. If we don't act now, the culprits could get away! I find your wish to stand around idle suspicious! Why are you so hesitant?

Unvote:Scearcely (I never officially did this, but your chart says it by mistake PX, so might as well.)
(OOC: Dome, shut up Lol. )

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Celdia

Oh for fucks sake. Fine. Either move this topic somewhere Dome won't be a fucking assclown about it or I quit.

Kill_Bones

Yeah just put it back in general. Or a hidden forum for players only?

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Shade

Vote: st4rw4k3r

I think this guy is unfucking believeable, I mean i am the manager of this ship and I haven't seen this guy.
Upupupu...

Zetsubou

st4rw4k3r

Hey! Just because I was trying to teleport and messed up my coordinates, doesn't mean I killed someone.
And that yellow bird you guys are talking about, is my best friend, Agaith's daughter.
Yes I know I came from another planet, but!
That means nothing about my own tactics to kill another!
Come on! I'm a Mediator!
Why would I kill another.
I would pay another to kill for me. But me, killing?
Out of the question.

I understand that, you being the Manager of the ship, would jump to the conclusion that I killed the captain because you know not of me.
But, I think that it would be a great idea, like Celdia proposed, to investigate this matter.
Yes, Eternal and Kill_Bones, I understand your set of mind here, that if we waste time investigating, another will be killed.
If we all work together at once, we can find and capture this killer.

I know Shade that I can't tell you to unvote me, but, know that I want to leave this ship, it was never my intention to come here.
I'm am simply waiting for the battery pack of my teleporter to recharge.

Till then, it seems I am stuck in this with you all.
I will gladly offer my services to help investigate.

st4rw4k3r

ooc:
Can this please be moved to General?

st4rw4k3r

ooc:
Even better!
Make an RP section for the forum!
There are a lot of people that want RPs, why not make a thread for it.
I'd be glad to help monitor it.

PX_Timefordeath

Votecount: The I Will Kill You All Version
Scearcely (0) : Kill_Bones
Kill_Bones (0) : st4rw4k3r
st4rw4k3r (1) : Eternal, Shade
No Lynch (2) : Celdia, Aquilae
Not Voting:  Eternal, Kill_Bones, Shade, Scearcely, st4rw4k3r

Day 1 ends in 142 hours, or 5 days and 22 hours.

Aquilae

It's a little hard to tell who actually killed Captain Dome, since he isn't really well-liked in this parts. I'll do all I can to help... once I gather the courage to venture out of the safety of my desk.

I don't know my fellow crew members all that well, and if we kill an innocent person, we could all be at risk. I'd wait and see how things develop, hopefully this is an isolated incident, and the escape pod arrives on time.

P.S. starwaker is fat D=
:gay: