• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 12:10:22 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hi im ashie and im new here.

Started by VampragonLord, February 10, 2011, 06:35:02 am

VampragonLord

and by new, i mean i've been here for like over a year ^.^ thats new right.....? my mom still calls her car "new" and shes had it like 2 years, so this clearly fits the criteria.

Anywho, my names ashley, im 19 (20 by the end of the month), i'm a girl, and i live in cali. No this isn't omegle, and no im not trolling you, blame odd coincidence, or St. Ajora. I've been playing FFT since i was little, though I'm actually over due for a playthrough. (the deeper into its mechanics and such i go, the less i play the actual game..... go figure). I'm a student....sorta. I've been attending college off and on depending on where my life is at. I *am* interested in school/learning/etc, but i honestly can't live where I'm living anymore, and i need a place of my own. No its not for stupid reasons, and no I'm not going to elaborate. My house just isn't a safe environment for me to live in at the moment for various reasons. I love going to the mall, shopping, watching movies, going out to dinner, long walks on the beach.... wait a second.... i forgot this wasnt an ad in the paper, especially considering im taken ;)

I'm currently starving but its 3am so im not gonna eat anything. no matter how much my stomach disputes it! I'm interested in writing, reading, tampering with fft, doing friend's make up (doing your own isnt that fun), going to clubs,  the occasional video game, talking on the phone, wandering the internet, and plenty of other things. if you want to get to know me better, im usually in the chatroom, and im fairly good about replying to private messages on here as well ^.^

Yours falsely~
Ashley aka ashie aka vampragonlord aka vamp aka CCVamp aka CCV aka CC aka mikuru aka miku aka Mi-Mi-Mikuru beamu aka beeeeeaaaaam aka hey you
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

formerdeathcorps

You're my age?  I could have sworn most of the people on FFH were older, except for the obvious children.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

VampragonLord

i fall under the obvious children category, at least if were counting personality/tastes into it.

VampragonLord

Lijj

Doing other's make up!! Acutualy does sound fun. I did do my two punk rock friends' up some crazy eye make up once; the checkerboard eyeshadow was actually pretty cool looking.
  • Modding version: PSX