• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:29:55 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

in need of simpel help

Started by yasko, December 08, 2012, 12:15:07 pm

yasko

To introduce my self im a tactis fan from swiss, sorry if my english is a little bad. I beat the game a few times and its been some yrs since i played it. So now i strted a new game on my pc using a emulaor and wanted to do a job points hack using cheat engine but for some reason i couldnt get it to work so i looked on you tube and came across this site. I almost peed my pants just by reading some of the posts... i would love to play the game with new characters and weapons with diffrent storyline or the same just something to spice it up harder monsters to beat. But looks like u guys do everything here imaginable. So my question is how do i do this???? i looked at some tutorials but i didnt understand it much... is this just for the playstation hacks or can it be played on a emulator??? is there a .bin file that i can download and play or how do i get these patches to work??? please help...sorry for the englis

Eternal

Well, do you want to play an existing mod, or do you want to make one of your own?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

yasko

First thank you for your help in advance. Well for starters i would  just like to play a moded version, right now the idea of making my own is too complicated. I been readin a lot and looking at picturs but i just cant put what with what lol. For example id like to play the Journey of the Fifve or Call to Power... but how??

Eternal

Well, Chapter I of Journey of the Five will be coming out on Christmas Day, so you'll need to wait until then to play that one. To play Call of Power, you'll need to download the .ppf for it and patch a FFT ISO with it. Once you do that, you can play it on an emulator.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

yasko

my original fft file that i play is .bin file so what program would i use to patch the pff file?

sorry i didnt even see on the other post i was talking with the same person im sorry but thanxs il try to do like u in the tutorial :)