• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:03:59 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

"Special characters can do propositions"?

Started by Alexalibur, June 23, 2011, 03:16:25 am

Alexalibur

Hi guys/gals

Short question is short:
what does that mean? It is available in the TorgASM software and i can't get any thing out of it
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Special characters can be used to complete propositions
However, you must have at least 1 generic character in the roster, otherwise the proposition menu won't open

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Alexalibur

Sorry but my real problem is:
What the hell is propositions? when does it happen?

btw, my English is $#!T, Sorry :oops:

Eternal

As of Chapter II, you can go to the Pub and select Propositions. These allow you to send characters on missions for a few days. When they come back, they'll have earned a fair amount of JP and Gil. You can also unlock "Forbidden Lands" and "Treasures", which do nothing in-game, but are references to other Final Fantasy games.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Alexalibur

June 23, 2011, 04:49:16 am #4 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 05:04:52 am by Alexalibur
Never knew it was called "Proposition" :roll: I never played the PSX version

And thank you so much for explanation :D