• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 29, 2024, 07:03:28 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[PSP]FFTacText

Started by Zephon, December 10, 2010, 06:47:17 pm

Zephon

DTE for BOOT.BIN 5 failed.
The ISO has NOT been modified.

I'm using the latest version of the patch and already tried saving patch, opening it and then patching.
Also, it seens that whenever I delete random text lines from the BOOT.BIN 5 the error does not occur, however I get error in other parts, such as BOOT.BIN 7 and OPEN.LZW.

ffta707

Quote from: "Zephon"DTE for BOOT.BIN 5 failed.
The ISO has NOT been modified.

I'm using the latest version of the patch and already tried saving patch, opening it and then patching.
Also, it seens that whenever I delete random text lines from the BOOT.BIN 5 the error does not occur, however I get error in other parts, such as BOOT.BIN 7 and OPEN.LZW.

We've got this error 4 times in the past two weeks.

The only known solution:

1. Mod the PSX version instead.

Try this though. Patch with tactext, before you patch with patcher, and get back to me on this.

Zephon

You mean to patch the psp iso with a PSX version? Wouldn't that affect the game? Also, already tried patching with tactext before patching with fftpatcher.
By the way, thanks for answering, people seen to be ignoring topics with this kind of error.

ffta707

Quote from: "Zephon"You mean to patch the psp iso with a PSX version? Wouldn't that affect the game? Also, already tried patching with tactext before patching with fftpatcher.
By the way, thanks for answering, people seen to be ignoring topics with this kind of error.

No, I mean Patch your psp patch in Tactext before you patch in patcher.

The reason we mostly ignore them, is because we don't have the answer.

Zephon

Sorry for the late reply, I was incredibly busy this week.
Already did that, with no results.
I remember having been able to use fftactext before, with a past version. Is this a problem with the CURRENT patcher? Cuz if that's the case I'll just download another version.