• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:22:19 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

The Lion War 2.031 - DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Started by 3lric, September 17, 2021, 03:00:04 am

Necrohol

Absolutely incredible! Thank you and congratulations!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

MalevolentWizard

Quote from: Jordan95 on September 20, 2021, 03:11:23 pmThank you all so much for this! I just started playing WOTL again a few weeks ago. I usually play the version on Android. I wanted to do the same thing with this so I downloaded ePSXe in the Play Store and transferred my patched iso to my phone. All working great so far!
Can you elaborate on how you did this? I have been trying to figure it out for hours lol, having played the original on android i came across this by complete accident and would like to play this instead, I can't even get it to run though, I have the epsxe for android 2.0 as well, how does one play this?

KUDOS TO THE DEVELOPERS TOO!

somuchnoise

Hello,

How do I get this to work, it's a .ppf i've never used this extension before...

help please

thank you
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: somuchnoise on December 31, 2021, 04:32:00 pmHello,

help please

thank you
Hi.

Take the time to read the instructions before asking questions please. I wrote them so that I didn't have to answer this a bunch of times lol

There is a tutorial on patching PPF files in the tutorial section as well.

Have a good day and happy new year
  • Modding version: PSX

defaultboy123

Hello, i am asking if the rarity of rare items in the treasure wheel are always random. Because i am always getting the same items every time and always getting rare boxes. Is this a bug or depends on what epsxe version i am using

btw i am playing FFT lion war on android with epsxe version 2.0.15

Nyzer

Nefimerin

Raijinili

You can use many existing FFT cheats on the TLW mod, but maybe not all of them. There have been some changes to IDs, though I don't believe cheats use them, so maybe all cheats work.

Are you perhaps looking for cheats in Final Fantasy Tactics? That is not the hacking that we do here. However, you can post a topic in The Lounge to see if anyone can help.

Nefimerin

pregunta como hago para jugar el mod? estoy intentando abrirlo desde psx pero me aparece el juego mas no el mod que puedo hacer?

Raijinili

Come to the Discord, and we'll see if anyone can help you there.

ZalbaagBeoulve

Just downloaded this. I'm so excited. Thanks so much!

yamigata

Wow you guys really are something. Next thing you know we'll have Coop and Vs modes on the way...

Haten

Beat Altima, & just dropping by to say: thank you very much for the hard work. This version of Tactics is absolutely amazing. Experiencing Rendezvous, the treasure wheel, & the added WotL events in PSX fashion really make this something special. I especially appreciated seeing the WotL cutscenes completely re-done with the in-game sprite-work (the Balthier pre-fight was really cool to see). I'm looking forward to experiencing some of NG+ as well. Thanks again & great job.

KenoattX

KenoattX

Quote from: somuchnoise on December 31, 2021, 04:32:00 pmHello,

help please

thank you

You need ppf-o-matic. It is included in the resources download page.

KenoattX

February 23, 2022, 09:39:24 am #35 Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 12:02:56 pm by KenoattX
Quote from: Nyzer on January 01, 2022, 04:52:57 pmIt's a known issue with ePSXe.

Is there an alternative to ePSXe that would not have this treasure issue?

Nyzer

3lric

Quote from: KenoattX on February 23, 2022, 09:39:24 amIs there an alternative to ePSXe that would have this treasure issue?

Can you please us the EDIT button instead of making 3 posts in a row on the same day? O_O

Ananda

Amazing!!
Thanks!
This version have onion knight?
If have, how can get it,?
I already have alchemist and squire in level 8, but no onion knight.

Thanks!

Nyzer

No, it isn't. The Dark Knight job was hard enough to add on its own, and besides, the WotL functionality of the Onion Knight was so awful, there really isn't any interest in including it even if it was feasible to work on it.