• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Cheetah

Significant improvement, she doesn't look like she is looking down anymore. Though now that I am looking at this so closely I'm noticing that on the right her sheet of hair near the bottom looks a bit incomplete. Like you need a few more pixels on the right side so that it isn't angled unaturally. I just noticed it though so maybe it isn't an issue.
Current Projects:

mav

It looks pretty good to me. Just look through it thoroughly and make sure to anti-alias some of the edges and add shadows where necessary.

Kagebunji

I dunno why I'm still messin with this sprite, it's probably not gonna get finished, but I like playing with sprites :D
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

mav

On the small version, it's kind of hard to tell what's going on with the chest...And the things on her wrists look like they're completely different sizes.

Kagebunji

Wrist wrist, what is this? I forgot what that is :P

mav

Wrists are where the arms connect to the hands. The things on her arms are what I was referring to. Her chest looks fine, but if you don't know what you're looking at on the small version, you won't know.

jimmyjw88

Yeah, the wrist is kinda big. As for her chest, I actually kinda like it. Can roughly know its her breast. Though if it really doesn't work well, which I hope it does, try a V shape chest. Or Balmafula.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

This was just for fun, but I will take yours suggestions when I work on her again :)

Btw, Jimmy is your current portrait some char from game?

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

boomkick

I don't know... Garnet's cheekbone makes her look more like a guy...

mav

Hmm, I see where Boomkick is coming from...What was wrong with the old face anyways?

Kagebunji

Leave her alone already, she is great as she is right now :D

Jon

I liked the ninja with red hair...and the older version better...keep it up though Kage :D
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

jimmyjw88

Well, first it was blurry, then it was chubby, so now its..guy? Hmm..

mav

I'm with Kage on this one: leave her as is. Is the Garnet sprite done too? Let's see that baby get onto the submissions page!

jimmyjw88

Kagebunji

Leave her, I will use newest portrait on my topic. Well sprite is almost done some attack animations must be done first, school is interrupting, but I will try to finish it as quick as possible

jimmyjw88

Ah, alright then. Don't worry about it Kage. School first ^^

mav

Righto man, school and any other real life issues always need to come first. But it's close to being done, so that's good. Keep up the steady progress, man.

Kagebunji

Ok I have some update. Garnet has a 2nd set of arms and all forward atacking frames done, now moving to back attacking one. If everything will go well, she will be released soon :)