• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:31:48 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Question about the "syst" in hacking tools download

Started by xingha, July 06, 2011, 12:49:08 pm

xingha

I want to modify my FFT:WotL (PSP version) but the "syst" about CDMage saying PSX. Does that mean i can't use CDMage for my FFT:WotL?

Moreover, where could i download these:
(1) Shishi Sprite Editor (.457)
(2) FFTacText
(3) FFTPatcher
(4) FFTorgASM

Well, i haven't seen them in the download section, just FFTPatcher Suite but im not sure if this one is the same with FFTPatcher. I do not know if the added word Suite will make them totally different. Pls help!

RandMuadDib

FFTPatcher Suit includes all 4 of those programs.

War of the Lions is the PSP version, and CDMage won't work with it because its a UMD, not a CD. You have to get UMDGen, which a free download you can find with google.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

xingha

July 08, 2011, 05:47:26 pm #2 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:03:44 pm by xingha
Sorry but im completely innocent into hacking, what is UMDgen? And what am i gonna do with it? What will i do with UMDgen with my FFT:WotL ISO?

Oh and how i can tell if i meet the required system requirement as im not too knowledgeable of computer specs? It says "System Requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher". The laptop i am using is Windows XP, Core 2 Duo.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

.NET is just a software framework that .NET languages like C# need to function.  Your laptop probably has it already, if it's less than 7 years old, and if FFTPatcher doesn't work, then Google ".NET Framework 2.0 download".

I play PS1 FFT, so I can't help you with the other stuff.

Doesn't this belong in Help?

xingha

Thx for clearing me about the ".net" thing. Now is about UMDgen and i do not know what it is.