• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:48:13 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

I made a FFT watch face so I can appreciate the game at all times :)

Started by Thorkon, January 16, 2020, 05:28:47 pm

Thorkon

I actually was checking out this forum for the FFT font and thought you guys would appreciate how it came out! Not many FFT fans with smart watches I am guessing. Hope it's okay to post the photo: http://imgur.com/gallery/jlzSenK

The date is on top disguised as level and experience, the hp,mp,ct is the time (hr, min,sec), move is steps, speed is HR, jump is Floors climbed, and weapon category is battery level and water consumption. I need to adjust some things for readability but it's getting there! Critique and comments appreciated!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Nyzer

Honestly, I don't like the idea of disguising the various numbers as something else. FFT fans will know what most of the numbers are subbing in for pretty well as is, but might not remember all of the rest at a glance.

Thorkon

I can see that. I'm adding a secondary view where it changes the terms into normalized terms (month, day, steps, heart rate, etc).

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

old school

That's awesome! I'd totally rock that, but you're right... No smart watch.
  • Modding version: PSX

yamish

Saw where you posted this in the FFT fb group. It's fantastic......final fantastic!

......i know...I'll see myself out.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: riggz raggz