• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFTA2: GotR

Started by Redux, December 31, 2008, 08:09:42 am

Redux

December 31, 2008, 08:09:42 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Redux
Discuss it please. list your favorite  jobs combos, most annoying missions, or even questions. I Sucessfully completed every mision and the final mission (hidden). No spoilers though.

My favorite combos are Hunter w/ blue magic, Sniper w/ blade arts, and Templar w/ intersession.
Hunter combo is really versatile, and has decent enough mp for the llow cost of most blue magic. Hitting both sides of the spectrum is nice.
Templar w/ intercession (bishop) is really surprisingly good. Helps you remove mages and hit huighly defensive units with surprise aeros or holy's. And they get Haste!
Finally, Sniper w/Spellblade extremely powerfull with bloodprice or turbo mp. If the opther team don't have ribbons, they're screwed. ^.^

Note: Anyone use a lanista. I want to try one but not sure if they are worth the effort.

Zephyr

December 31, 2008, 11:56:51 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zephyr
Lanistas are pretty good. Try them out.

It took me like... 2 whole months of playing to beat every and all missions. I still didn't beat them all either. I'm missing like 10 in the records but I am satisfied.

DarthPaul

December 31, 2008, 12:51:04 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
I hated the Red King and the Blue King was even worse and now I have to defeat the Green King but eh it might be a bit easier.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Zephyr

December 31, 2008, 01:06:20 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zephyr
The kings aren't really strong if you come in with good set-ups. But just so you know, you still got a few more. The last one is the white king :D

DarthPaul

December 31, 2008, 01:12:42 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Lol what does the White king know? And the Kings weren't hard they just took about 2 hours each cause I was 30 and 40 levels under each time respectively.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Zephyr

December 31, 2008, 01:16:35 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zephyr
I don't remember lol.. haven't touched the game since I did almost all the missions
You can check it out on youtube though, I remember there was a video of it.

Redux

December 31, 2008, 01:46:15 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Redux
Oh man, white king uses sagesity as secondary. i beat red king by having a ribbon on adelle. Found it in a chest lol. Blue king was hard, black was okay, green was easy with my wygars. White was easiest imo. I beat the mission with all 5 by having 2 doublecast blood price maduin'ers Other people were support. Oh and i brought Paladin luso with sequencer, flair secondary and geomancy. One shoted white king in that battle lol. They are easier in the final mission. Thrill seekers there will make you cry. Tournament is worth finishing the 10 missions for, trust me.

Zephyr

December 31, 2008, 02:26:34 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zephyr
I one shotted him with fighter Luso IIRC. Dual Wield Ayvuir Reds for mass damage lol

Redux

January 01, 2009, 09:53:10 am #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Redux
Trust me, they use karma combined with quicken and smile toss to one shot your whole team. If you get to them in the gfinal mission tourney, bring lots of angel rings. Btw finished to be a spellblade on my hard mode file. Surprisingly easy. Yay for blood price/turbo mp sniper!

Zephyr

January 02, 2009, 01:21:52 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zephyr
Quote from: "Redux"Trust me, they use karma combined with quicken and smile toss to one shot your whole team. If you get to them in the gfinal mission tourney, bring lots of angel rings. Btw finished to be a spellblade on my hard mode file. Surprisingly easy. Yay for blood price/turbo mp sniper!

O_O I know that... I completed almost everything lol. The written 300 missions are done and I did like 90 of the others. It was just a long time ago so I don't remember too much of it.

Prophet

Lol does anyone else feel disgusted and simultaneously euphoric about how broken a dragoon with Aura is? I think Dragoon with Defender background is my favorite early game like simple build.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
~ |.|.| ~ P.rophet ~ |.|.| ~
  • Discord username: willyboil#9582

Bonesy

why are you necroposting
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386