• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:36:02 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Final Fantasy Tactics: Kind Of PSP (Current Version: 2.6)

Started by Eternal248, April 21, 2012, 08:53:46 pm

Eternal

Chicken is properly called Oil now, yeah. I fixed that myself as I was doing my tests.

Regarding Mimes not being very smart... there's a Midlight's Deep battle later on that I hope will show you otherwise. :)

Gigaflare's a pre-emptive nerf. It's the Monster Skill on Dragons and I can see that getting out of hand quickly. Demons have a variety of powerful options, so I'm not as worried about it being weaker on them.

Disabling breeding may not be viable for the PSP version unless I know where the new offsets are for stuff.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Eternal

Finished the bigger parts of the update. Expect it to be updated probably tomorrow.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Eternal

Updated to 2.3, changelog is in the first post. Enjoy!

H0RNEt

can somebody PM me link of iso that compatible with this MOD?

thx
FFT Lover from Thailand

Eternal

Just use Google to find how to acquire a WotL ISO- ISO, not CSO. Should work fine.

Eternal

Would anyone be interested in having the Multiplayer Items accessible in Single Player Mode next version, even if it meant replacing some existing items (and requiring you to restart your current playthrough)?

Eternal

Thanks for the feedback guys. >_>

Multiplayer items are fully imported and everything is undergoing testing now. :)

Ichipoo

My Go is 6.20 PRO-B10 and I patched a European ISO of the game and it crashes right after I press X to play the game. Could it be because I was using a European ISO and not a USA one?

balmung92

a eur iso shouldnt be a problem thats what im using and it works fine also playing on a go try repatching it. Are you definitely using a clean iso? Or even try upgrading to 6.6 pro b10 

Eternal

Eternal

About halfway done with testing the Multiplayer Items for the next update of KO PSP. If anyone has any requests/suggestions on anything to add, now's the time to speak up!

Dol

I think Blade Grasp should be a movement ability for Squires.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

balmung92

is this happening to anyone else? Whatever skills i teach my onion knight in battle the only skill that shows up is fire regardless if they've learned it or not.

Eternal

Odd. I was able to teach Seraph Song to my Onion Knight and use it just fine. Did you notice any other oddities with them?

balmung92

no other than only knowing fire they function fine. ill play a random match with one again if anything odd happens ill report it.

Eternal

All right, sounds good. Have any other feedback, like about what you're enjoying/not enjoying? Any feedback is helpful!

Tatzelveln

So, I can't get this patch to work. It crashes on startup, black screen etc etc. I'm sure you know how that goes by now lol. I've got a PSP 2000 with 6.60 PRO B-10. Ripped the iso straight from my UMD. (Also, don't have internet atm so I can't download an iso from the webs, posting from my phone. also how i got patches and such.) The slowdown .ppf patch also didn't work for me either, so I went with the livepatch version, which did.
The  I went and tried FFT 1.3, and it worked. So I thought, I wonder if I can patch KO ovwr 1.3? And it worked. (It's obviously not playable, but it didn't crash on startup.)

I also tried extending my iso with the ppf patch in the download section, and that worked, but when I patched KO over it, same crash as before.

I don't know if any of this is relevant, or useful at all, just thought I'd tell you what all happened. Also will be checking in at times, let me know if you want clarification on anything in ny post

Eternal

I'm actually working with someone now to determine exactly why it crashes. We have a few ideas, but nothing definitive yet. It's certainly annoying how it works for some people and not others.

Tatzelveln

Awesome, good to hear. :) Good luck with that, I look forward to playing it.