• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:33:29 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

RandMuadDibs Sprites - Cactite

Started by RandMuadDib, July 05, 2010, 12:44:32 am

RandMuadDib

May 17, 2011, 08:50:50 pm #40 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 02:20:53 am by RandMuadDib
Nah that's not something I am capable of, not sure its something anyone is currently capable of, since the effect files also contain the sound and targeting data.

EDIT: Yeah portrait is the last thing i'm going to do i think.

ePSXe 1.6 runs 1000x smoother than 1.7 did. Holy crap. Now if i can just figure out how to take a video and analyze them 1 frame at a time. Can ePSXe do that innately, or do i need another program? and then what program should i use to advance the videos frame by frame? I plan on recording how long each animation frame is held, will be important.

EDIT2: Found a plugin that does video recording, and windows movie maker lets me check them frame by frame. Cataloged 00 through 1F so far, might be done within the week!
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Pride

Any updates on this? I'm still really looking forward to the sprite and hoping to include it in my patch : )
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?