• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:31:13 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Starting a battle with 1 hp

Started by Jumza, November 11, 2011, 11:00:05 pm

Jumza

During the last battle of FFT alma starts with 1 hp, i would like to change that but i dont know what event instruction (which im pretty sure it is) causes this to happen, I know it isnt linked to her job either because i already tried switching it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Xifanie

I think she has Initial: Dead as is ressurected with the same instruction that ressurects characters when they need to talk.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jumza

November 12, 2011, 07:26:25 am #2 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:43:12 am by Jumza
I thought something like that was happening too but if she has Initial: dead wouldn't that be linked to her job that she is currently using? This can't be the case because ive already tried switching it, its not any of her items... maybe its something linked to her unit ID?
Unless you can set a unit to be dead at the beginning for just the one battle somehow that im not aware of...
EDIT: Whoops never mind you were right, just realized that when i switched her job i copyed the other job to it to keep the same sats :oops: my bad
thx for the help  :)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.