• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:07 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Looking for someone to create a spirit interactive with tactics game.

Started by Mosma, August 07, 2018, 08:36:46 am

Mosma

Honestly be scouring the internet for some time now looking for a place where I could commission someone to create a spirit and then mod it for use in a playable Final fantasy tactics game. Help is it paid work and if directly message me if you're interested.

devon.sidwell@gmail.com
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

• Modding version: PSX

Argy

Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Xifanie

He's from Japan (according to his IP). He wants to pay to have a character sprite made for him.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Nyzer

You should really give at least a description of the sprite you want made. And ideally a picture, too. Even if the sprite is for a completely unique original character of your own - draw up a sketch of some kind.

Without even knowing what kind of sprite it would be, it's almost impossible for a spriter to give you a realistic price estimate. Or for them to know how much work it'll be going in.

While we're at it, how much are you willing to spend on this commission? Even for a simple humanoid sprite you're probably looking at the triple digits - USD.

CONMAN

Honestly, if it was a good sprite, and one that might be enjoyed by the entire community, it could be fulfilled for free.  Granted, how often does that actually happen.

As stated by Nyzer, let us know what you are looking for.

Mosma

Hello again.

Yes, I first wanted to see if it was possible. I'm completely a super NOOB if that is a good way to describe it. I'd like it to resemble Zack, but also modern looking. Maybe hair coming out from the front, but also wearing hat would be neat.
I know it's vague, but wanted to see first again if it was possible first, before I got my hopes up. I'm planning on using it as a feature in small film I'm making (personal). Oh yes, I am in Japan aswell.

If anyone is interested in custom making and showing me how to set this up so I could play it in the game. I would be willing to pay aslong as it was reasonable. Please feel free to email me if you are interested on working on this.

devon.sidwell@gmail.com and there we can talk details and payment and such.