• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:55:43 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

My boring introduction.

Started by YearZero, August 11, 2008, 11:50:54 am

YearZero

August 11, 2008, 11:50:54 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by YearZero
First, some of you probably know me from GFAQs. I've been hanging around there lurking the boards for a couple years, then I saw 1.3... The 1.3 patch soon got me wanting to get into editing too, which led me here. (Yay!)

I don't have much experience with using any of the tools. A couple of them I can't use at all because it's too complicated for me. (Hex editing, grr) And the projects I got started on, I later trashed about halfway through because I'm never satisfied with my own work. So I really look forward to playing other people's patches for now.

So I'll do my best as a tester to actually contribute. Maybe throw some ideas out there, though I'm not much of a brainstormer. I hope I can help.

Archael

August 11, 2008, 12:11:44 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
not boring at all it was actually pretty epic, especially that sig lol  :D

welcome