• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:57:25 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Spoiler Tags

Started by SentinalBlade, February 06, 2009, 08:31:18 am

SentinalBlade

February 06, 2009, 08:31:18 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Im getting TIRED of long ass pages

A spoiler tag would help minimize this...

in essence, its kinda like a tab, that you can open up in a post, and read larger sections of text.

it can help you divide larger posts into smaller sections, posting several things...like my mechanics thread in SoR.

the explination of each ASM mechanic could be compressed into a spoiler tag and only read when you want, rather than be forced to scroll

I mention this because i want the orginization, but there are many people on the PSP browsing the site, and it would help not ot have walls of text like that.[/i]

FFMaster

February 06, 2009, 03:25:27 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by FFMaster
Spoiler Tags can also help for general game discussions too. Supporting this.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Zalge

February 06, 2009, 04:45:37 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zalge
It would help even more if you could label the spoiler tags, it would help people with projects sort their information more clearly.

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful