• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 05:48:46 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Parted Ways Sprites

Started by Eternal248, August 02, 2011, 12:50:41 pm

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Twinees on September 01, 2011, 05:05:48 am
Cheetah, I'm all for making a FFVII patch :P. I'm interested in making events and maps anyway but like you said, we need to think of a decent idea/approach for it. Maybe we can get some in the patches section.

I would like to help this like hell, i'm  a lover of FFVII :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Wolfran

September 02, 2011, 01:08:24 pm #81 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 01:12:00 pm by Wolfran
I'm not a big fan of FF7 but I think you'll need a bunch of new sprites and fix others to do a good patch.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

Thanks to Twinees, Female Guardian has a portrait now. All that is left are palettes. She should be done today.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

Um, there has been a sort of lack of updates. Sorry for that. Lately I have been working on Male Cadet, as some may know, but I am still undecided about the legs. Front frames don't look too bad, but back frames are damn bad IMO(I used Delita's pants for this, too bad his pants are baggy...). Could anyone give some suggestions for his legs? I thought of using Knight or DelitaCH2(with leather colors, not metal ofcourse). Any ideas are welcome.

GeneralStrife

December 09, 2011, 12:10:00 am #84 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:51:51 am by GeneralStrife
ET still need's a female scholar for PW. Quick Fem scholar tiem

Kagebunji

For a frankensprite it is working. I would change colors to those of Male Scholars though, and probably add a scarf(either from Wiggy, Mediator, or Scholar himself) to make it more Scholar like.