• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 04:17:16 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

First portrait attempt - please help

Started by Mimi, August 30, 2010, 07:52:22 am

Jon

This portrait looks pretty good to me, but still looks a tad like the original base. Try to change things around slightly to make it look more unique (like Cheetah said, shading under the hat, plus maybe a new mouth all together or at least raised and different eyes, maybe with a different color like those blues I see?) One thing doesn't make sense, well at least to me, the hair is getting cut off by the brim of the hat, logically this to me doesn't seem right. I think the hair needs to cut the brim out, not the other way. Keep it up, looks well on its way :mrgreen:
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Mimi

Here is the witch with different eyes. I tried using a darker skin tone for shading but it looked kinda funny. BTW her hair is cut off by the hat. The hair that is showing is the hair in the back of the head.

Here is the newest portrait.
[attachment=0:1n25z6em]witch4p.bmp[/attachment:1n25z6em]

Tell me what you think. :-)

Lijj

I think it looks good. maybe slake (lessen) some of the hair.
?  Jon got tha hammah? Was he trolling too much?
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

He got the hammer for a few days for thanking god sarcastically, as ffh is run by over 9000 athiests

Mimi

Okay, I got rid of a little of the hair.
[attachment=0:fl1rsl6m]witch5p.bmp[/attachment:fl1rsl6m]

Does it look better now? Please tell me what you think.

Lijj

Yes looks better.. but why did the face get changed? The cheek looked better in the last example.
@General Strife: good... glad he didn't get permabanned
  • Modding version: PSX

Mimi

I must have accidentally erased some of the cheek.
Here is a portrait the new hair with the original cheek.
[attachment=0:2jhpyd6c]witch5p.bmp[/attachment:2jhpyd6c]

DonyaDarko

it looks cool. can i have ur permission to use it as my avitar?

Mimi

It's okay. I don't mind if you or anyone else uses my protraits for their avatar. You might want to wait until no problems can be found with it first.

DonyaDarko