• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:24:48 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Dome

- Demi is only absorbed by -true- undeads, not if you are inflicted with the dead status
- Mastery doesn't work as secondary
- What do you mean that Rad is partly trasparent? Can you make a screenshot?
- Fixed all the other bugs listed

Also any chance in the future in adding the ASM to let special characters do propositions?
Yes, I'd like to add it

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

Wiz

Quote from: Dome on May 15, 2011, 03:46:47 am
- Demi is only absorbed by -true- undeads, not if you are inflicted with the dead status

Actually, it's because Skeletons absorb Dark which is Demi's affinity/element as well.

Humans becoming undead don't give them the ability to absorb Dark Efrate + Dome >_>
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Quote from: Wiz on May 15, 2011, 04:22:25 am
Actually, it's because Skeletons absorb Dark which is Demi's affinity/element as well.

Humans becoming undead don't give them the ability to absorb Dark Efrate + Dome >_>

Thanks, but I already know this :-)
If you check 1.4's FFPatcher, only true undeads have -dark absorb- flagged

efrate

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Dome

efrate

Also is the demon who is protecting holy dragon reis supposed to be vulnerable to don't act?  Like very vulnerable?  Once I hit him with a ninja with spell blades which procced Don't act he did nothing the rest of the battle as I whittled away a ton of hp.

efrate

Grog hill could have kittys and birds battling, since the height is no obstacle to them. Maybe with a few trees as well.  Danger in the park! 

Zirkile falls should have morbols, squid, and oracles or something else statusy.  Maybe eyes?

Dome

Dome

efrate

It wsn't too bad but beowulf landed a 49% don't act then RNG god apparently loved me and my ninjas with spell edges just kept him under DA the entire time.  That was the second try since I didn't know what to expect so the first time I got ate seeing as how I didn't bring my poachers.  I'll start making notes as to the viability of certain battles in the battle thread if ya want, since I am pretty bad at 1.3 but am enjoying this nonetheless.

efrate

Male and female staring brave faith seems odd.  Why are females 65br 70fth and males are 70br 55fth.  Seems like it should be 70 br 65fth for males, or 55br 70fth for females.  Especially since there are more things that boost PA than MA and they are used in more classes, there isn't much of a reason to use males, the slight PA advantage is negated rather easily by equips. 

Dome

Quote from: efrate on May 15, 2011, 10:46:18 pm
It wsn't too bad but beowulf landed a 49% don't act then RNG god apparently loved me and my ninjas with spell edges just kept him under DA the entire time.  That was the second try since I didn't know what to expect so the first time I got ate seeing as how I didn't bring my poachers.  I'll start making notes as to the viability of certain battles in the battle thread if ya want, since I am pretty bad at 1.3 but am enjoying this nonetheless.

That would be really appreciated :-)
Feedbacks about difficult are very handy

Dome

Quote from: efrate on May 15, 2011, 10:58:12 pm
Male and female staring brave faith seems odd.  Why are females 65br 70fth and males are 70br 55fth.  Seems like it should be 70 br 65fth for males, or 55br 70fth for females.  Especially since there are more things that boost PA than MA and they are used in more classes, there isn't much of a reason to use males, the slight PA advantage is negated rather easily by equips. 

Don't worry, starting generics Br/Fth will be changed in the next release :-)

efrate

As promised random battle notes.  In the rescue reis series of battles, a few things I noticed. 

I assume the knights in the first battle are supposed to be able to be stolen from?  Seems a bit loose, at least one might have maintenance, so you can't just cripple them. 

Ice shields make the engineers a complete joke, either add another enemy who can do something if protected, or give charm or throw or something as a secondary, otherwise ice shield means you just cannot lose. 

I'll toss up anything else as I wrap it up likely tonight. 

efrate

Not sure if this is a bug with the patch or in FFT normally, but when you have move on water, if you stop over a poison swamp, you still get poisoned. 

efrate

11 squid, and I only had 1 magic ring.  You're and evil man.  Congrats!

efrate

The Radd/Alicia/Lavian glitch I mentioned earlier in the thread.  Just with radd, alicia and lavain have been replaced my a tiamat and breeding space. 

efrate

I may have found another one, can Ramza not poach as a heretic?  I sent him into battle with secret hunt as a heretic with a ragnorak and when I straight melee killed monsters, it didn't poach.  Radd as a ninja had it as well, and he poached fine.  Not sure if its anything significant but it kinda sucked. 

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817