• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:03:40 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Dome

Chakra has been reworked in 1.4, and works only for the caster...
Move mp-up removed from females is something that 1.3 did, not 1.4 :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

dinosaur

Quote from: Dome on March 19, 2011, 09:25:25 pm
Chakra has been reworked in 1.4, and works only for the caster...

:gay:

WHATT!!!!! Took away revive and AoE Chakra, looks like I won't be using Monks anymore. Those were the only two things I liked about them.

Dome

You may agree with the fact that if you use a class just because of 2 skills, there must be something wrong with the class...

Barren

I dont know if you caught this or not....

]

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Dome

Thanks
Fixed the first
I  checked the second, and it links the right sprite in the FFPatcher...but it's still displaying the wrong one
Dunno how to fix it yet xD

shadowalkerr

Hi, i'm new here, already playes 1.3 and starting out 1.4

In the Dorter 2 fight in second chapter, my Agrias turned into a crystal and the continues normally, tought i loss this battle.

Loving this patch so far, thx

Eternal

Sounds like Agrias just needs the Immortal flag for that fight.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

shadowalkerr

Sorry for the bad english, it's not my primarly language. I tried to use de WOTG codes in 1.4 and the game freeze (2 times) , anyone wonders why it happened ?
thx

shadowalkerr

Dome, don't you think monsters are too everpowered in early game (chapter 1 and 2 ) ? (pounce is a pain in the ass)

Dome

Quote from: shadowalkerr on March 21, 2011, 03:55:22 pm
Dome, don't you think monsters are too everpowered in early game (chapter 1 and 2 ) ? (pounce is a pain in the ass)

Pounce hit % has already been lowered...
Also, name which monster in your opinion is OP, otherwise I can't fix it

Dome

Eternal

The WotG codes are all Gameshark codes, so my guess is they interfered with an ASM or something.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

shadowalkerr

goblin family, In araguay woods, i'm being earth slashed till death =/
I managed to win after 10 tries

Dome

Quote from: shadowalkerr on March 21, 2011, 09:17:42 pm
goblin family, In araguay woods, i'm being earth slashed till death =/
I managed to win after 10 tries

Araguay woods?
Guess I'll remove gobbleducks or whatever their name is from the fight :-)

Dome

shadowalkerr

I was playing FFTA and i tough, why not implement Illusionist job in place of sage ? A mage who can deal damage to all enemy units, average to little elemental damage, high MP cost and no charge. What do you guys think ?

dinosaur

Quote from: shadowalkerr on March 22, 2011, 02:50:36 pm
I was playing FFTA and i tough, why not implement Illusionist job in place of sage ? A mage who can deal damage to all enemy units, average to little elemental damage, high MP cost and no charge. What do you guys think ?

Illusionist is my favorite job in FFTA! I agree.

Dome: My hope is to turn FFT 1.4 into a big community project, and finally develop the ultimate "FFT: FFhacktics edition"

Eternal

Speaking of changing the CT, maybe move the Mediator's CT 0 skill over to Time Mage, and make it a spell? I did so with Parted Ways a while back (named it "Delay"), and it seems to fit the theme fairly well.

Dome