• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

RavenOfRazgriz

It needs to Inflict/Cancel Status with that Formula.

Like I said, make it inflict the top blank status in FFTPatcher, or Regen if you want something that has purpose.  Or just don't make it a percentile heal.

Dome

I created a custom "Inflict status" that All or nothing inflicts the top status in the FFPatcher, and it worked

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

EpicSolidSnake

1.Minor one but still...

2. Rafa started with Equip shield, but don't have it learned.
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

Dome

Dome

Also, I'd like to thank everyone who is playing 1.4 and posting bugs here, you are truly helping 1.4 becoming better :-)

EpicSolidSnake

Quote from: Dome on March 07, 2011, 09:38:37 am
Also, I'd like to thank everyone who is playing 1.4 and posting bugs here, you are truly helping 1.4 becoming better :-)

Glad i helped.

Oh and the monks managed to hack too!

Is that on purpose? If so it is lame... :|

Side note  :

I think im doomed... :shock:

EDIT : ........Right...it sucked HARD! Tried bahamut to kill em off, but an 34% sleep worked on my summoner...Agrias keep missing...monks keep using haste 2, protect 2 and keep reviving over and over...

It was an nightmare... :evil:

Dome

Dome

Remember that this post is still a "Work in progress" and it's appearance may change
A LOT

Barren

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Dome

EpicSolidSnake

1.Wtf?  :shock:

Aparently, Beowulf can use mime right away...

Other image...

This is weird.

EDIT : The exact same hapened to Orlandu...

2.And aslo, mustardio job description is worng.

3.Ragnarok description say it gives 24WP but it only gives 22 in reality.

4. Golem....?

5. Wark! Strike again!

6. The Crystal mail is a lie, it don't prevent petrify... :evil:

Barren

This is a good to know about poaching....when you poach stuff from previous chapters before chapter 3.....you'll get the items you desired

You dare cross blades with me?

skiploom188

Ramza's armor color during chapter 2 and 3 is supposed to be brown. WHY IS IT FREAKIN' PURPLE IN THE GAME?

Shall we change it?
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

Eternal

Again, this is a gameplay patch, not an aesthetics patch. So I think things are pretty much going to stay the same, sprite-wise.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

skiploom188

I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542

Dome

Dome

Quote from: GeneralStrife on March 09, 2011, 11:01:38 am
Just insert the sprite you want yourself.

Pretty much this
After the bug-free version (I hope I'll be able to release it soon) comes out, we might work on less important things, like custom sprites and other changes...but, for the moment, all the efforts will be spent on balancing and implementing stuff

EpicSolidSnake

Dome, you should change the title to : Overpowered/underpowered items/abilities xD

Anyway, i saw quite a lot of black chocobos using Choco ball, and...OMG it almos never work, i see the sucess rate is like 8%-28%.
Give it at less about 50% chance, at it is now, you have like 4/5 chance to waste a turn...this is quite bad.