• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:08:41 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Avalanche

I have some ideas maybe that give you some inspiration.

First of all, i would make money a more relevant factor in the game: my idea would be, that most or all (that rewuires some testing i guess) battles dont give any money at all. So the only possibilities to earn money are selling items and propositions in the bar. I realy like the idea that the proposition might get usefull.
Furthermore maybe there´s even some space in the game for steal-money, i think most people never used that so i dont know how much money you get from stealing so maybe you could balance that spell. Stealing in General would be very Important since u cant buy every Item that easy.
i think that would give the a new dimension wich is great.

second: i dont know if you already have changes that, katanas did suck in 1.3, that made the samurai a pure caster-unit wich doesn´t fitt with my image of a samurai.

Eternal

Propositions are always useful, if only because of the vast amounts of JP you earn from them.

Also, I imagine 1.4 is meant to stay true to Vanilla, which means not heavily changing the Samurai itself, just the numbers and such behind it to make it more balanced with what it already has.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Well, something has been changed:
Rad, Alicia and Lavian have special classes, and Boco is a "Special" chocobo as well, even if they are not so strong...I just gave the player a reason to use them, instead of ditching them after 5 seconds
Anyway, Yeah, Samurai definitively needs some tweakings...
And I'd like to implement an hack to make the player earn a lot less money after battles, if I find one

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

Dome

Dome

Gotwald

Have been in class all day, will probably play it tomorrow during english class though
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

EpicSolidSnake

Quote from: Dome on March 02, 2011, 03:54:01 pm
No love for my release? ç_ç

Hey, give me a chance to DL it frist :P
Alright, time to try this.
Say, given the popularity form dinosaur vids, i think recording will be a waste of time...

Anyway, if i find anything usual, id just post a screen shot later on.
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

Gotwald

Is there a master guide for this project yet? Or is that still in the works?
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Barren

just beat the first chapter on this patch :) and recorded vids of on my youtube account
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Scearcely

Quote from: Gotwald on March 02, 2011, 06:41:36 pm
Is there a master guide for this project yet? Or is that still in the works?

good point, once we've knocked 1.0 around some and its clear its stable, might want to take a bit before the inevitable 2.0 and generate a master's guide

downloading now

EpicSolidSnake

1.Minor bug but...

Delta class got the worng description.
Same thing if you check his *Guts* *Squire job command*

2.Aslo, knifes say it give +1 speed but there don't give anything.
Maybe you forget to rechange the descrpition ?

3.Wy Ramza class only have 2 jump?  :|

4. Don't move don't last long eneuf....it wear off before the person having it even got his turn...wtf.

5. HAHAHA i love how the Panters go crasy if you hurt em and there use Speed Up reaction + the sound effect. Seems there get Angry for getting hurt. Nice one.  ;)

6. Problem here...

7. So many bugs!

8. Gee! That desert battle totally raped me....and there were only 2 skeleton and an bird...the skeleton keep using Thunder soul and doing around 100 damage(Current level is 8) (Instant death for me...) And that bird...i cant even get close to it...and he keep using his wind attack over and over, dealing 70 damage each time and stays away form me...using knights vs those birds is suicide...Birds need a range nerf...badly.

EpicSolidSnake

Dome, the items called *Stuff* could be changed to gems names...it would make more sense lol.

Unless that Stuff is form link...

GeneralStrife

Dome, Question...
Do I extend the iso after I apply your patch? And with shishi right?

Barren

Here is Chapter 1 of Dome's FFT V 1.4 Patch all storyline battles

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Oblivion

"A little sport before dying, dear boy?"

Dome

Thanks a lot for posting videos
Did you enjoy the patch so far? Any suggestion?