• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:14:16 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Battle of the VGM 2.0! Winner: Blue Water Blue Sky!

Started by Eternal, November 14, 2012, 11:31:07 am

Eternal

And Beat the Angel moves on to the next round! And now begins the semi-final round. Four songs are left. Which will come out on top? The brackets have also been updated.

Beat the Angel- 5
Fallen Angel- 4

Next up is Also Sprach Brooks vs. Clash on the Big Bridge!

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Angel

I'm kind of tempted to pull a Reks this round.

Eh... I'll wait and see how the voting goes. I'd just feel bad if it was a landslide in either direction. :p
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

EmmaNigma

I'm voting Also Sprach Brooks. Clash on the Big Bridge is a classic, but overplayed.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

NinjaWeazel

totally voting for Clash.  I like Brooks, but not as much as I like Clash.

Angel

Hmm...

I'll go ahead and say Clash. But not really, because I was persuaded to vote Brooks instead.

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

Eternal

This vote is going to run an extra day thanks to the site acting up earlier.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Reks

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Kagebunji

Clash is overrated crap.

Also Sprach Brooks. And you disappoint me, Joops :/

Angel

I can change my vote to Brooks and let Eternal break the tie if it would make you happy. :p

Kagebunji

Angel

Eternal

Eternal

And Clash on the Big Bridge moves on to the next round! I'm casting my tiebreaker vote for Clash on the Big Bridge, moving it on to the next round!

Clash on the Big Bridge- 5
Also Sprach Brooks- 4

Next up is Blue Water, Blue Sky vs. Beat the Angel!

TrueLight