• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:48:10 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Battle of the VGM 2.0! Winner: Blue Water Blue Sky!

Started by Eternal, November 14, 2012, 11:31:07 am

Angel

• Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Lijj

Celdia

• Discord username: Celdia#0

Lijj

Thank you kindly Celdia. Twin helped so I must give him some credit too. She isn't a thief, just looks like it in the Death Corps palette set.

Reks

One Winged, because I lost the coin I used to flip for it and assumed it was tails.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

GeneralStrife

Eternal

And Fallen Angel moves on to the next round! Proof that angels with only one wing just can't fly!

Fallen Angel- 5
One-Winged Angel- 4

Next up is Beat the Angel vs. Mass Destruction!

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Durbs

Lijj

I could only take about 11 seconds of 'Mass Destruction' So definitely 'Beat the Angel'.

Jumza

Heh, if Beat the Angel wins, then it'll Beat the Fallen Angel and instantly move on to the next round :D !
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Reks

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Angel

I never liked Mass Destruction in any way, but it still does more for me than Beat the Angel does. Maybe context is everything? (I've yet to play a Tales game, despite owning all of them. Yeah, I know...) Besides, I'm starting to feel bad for it, not getting a single vote.

Mass Destruction.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Eternal

And Beat the Angel moves on to the next round! And now begins Round Three! The brackets have been updated as well.

Beat the Angel- 5
Mass Destruction- 1

Next up is Divine Identity vs. Also Sprach Brooks!

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

"Divine Identity"
I really don't understand the fascination with brooks.

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney