• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:45 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Lijj

Does Eternal also have a double size avatar now?
:shock: I'm jealous

Good idea.
You could tatter the clothes almost like the black mages' robe edit I did so long ago.
I think I even used that base for one of em (It's been too long).
  • Modding version: PSX

The Shady Nerd

I'm working with P.M. right now (in MS Paint), and I can't get the portrait to get the correct palette color.  Any better editing tools for the .bmp format?
Ramza: I need more strength to beat Wiegraf!
Laharl: Here, use this.
Ramza: ...that's a horse wiener.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

November 05, 2011, 06:16:19 pm #1142 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:42:43 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
GraphicsGale if you're running Windows, Gimp if you're not.

And we don't have an Occuria sprite, do we?  I think the alternate Iron Giant sprite could provide the eyes and general outline.  You just need to change it to a blue-white crystaline palette and make it hover up and down in the air.

Taichii

REQUEST:

can someone please finish this? :)
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Cheetah

The wings likely exceed the sprite size, thus likely impossible without major adjustments. Cool idea though, did you do it yourself?
Current Projects:

GeneralStrife

What if ultima was Ramza as the bloody angel? Inception!

Taichii

hohoho a friend of mine from the fftrealm made it for me a year ago..
it could be a mini boss :)
can anyone please do this sprite? :)
thank you very much~

"Desperation"

GeneralStrife

you could do it yourself. there are the necessary tutorials and this section of the forum to get started

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: GeneralStrife on November 12, 2011, 03:12:31 am
you could do it yourself. there are the necessary tutorials and this section of the forum to get started

It does say Sprite Request at the top, doesn't it?

Wiz

PGF's right GS, not everyone has the time nor wants to sprite themselves.

Also, telling someone to go look for tutorials on "how to sprite" so that someone can do it his or herself is not helpful at all. If that were the standard protocol, then that would defeat the purpose of this 58 Page thread.

Think before you submit your posts next time please.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Rex von Terror

Yikes  :ban:

Anyways, ello, new here  :roll:

I have noooooo clue on how to sprite edit, I've been using "Shishi's Sprite Manager" for "importing" and "exporting" the sprites I have downloaded into FFT :mrgreen:

So, anywho, my two requests are, Squall Leonhart, and Riku from Kingdom Hearts...

I tried changing the Archer sprite to Reno's sprite, and it looked all black on the game...

I don't understand the "Type1" and "Type2" things... if it can be answered here, then that would be GREAT  ;)
If not, then don't bother answering, I'll look for the help page and ask there..  :D

SQUALL AND RIKU
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001416530922

Someone should make a FFT character of me, Ill pay you! xD Seriously, I will. o.o

Twinees

Type 1 and Type 2 are different spritesheet layouts. Arm, head and body positions are different from each other. Generally, the robed sprites like Black Mage or White Mage are Type 2, due to the layout of the sheet.

The reason why the Archer sprite appears black rather than coloured when replacing it with Reno, is because Reno only has one palette. This makes it so the Archer sprite will only look like Reno when in your party but black for everything else (because the rest of the palettes are black).

There is a 3/4 finished Squall around somewhere, thats the closest you can get to a finished spritesheet at the moment. If you do want it to use it, you will have to finish it yourself, you can use Paint, Graphicsgale, Gimp or Adobe Photoshop to edit the spritesheet.

Good luck.

dinosaur

Hello!

Could someone please extract the male summoner sprite (the one that shows all the positions) and post the image on this forum?

I would greatly appreciate it :) Thank you!

GeneralStrife

Beatrix

Taichii

hello guys im back again i was wondering if someone can please make sprites from
SORA OTOSHIMONO. i have been testing out and tweaking things in graphics gale but it's driving me insane..
this is my trial ikaros... (with a caped ramza in a diff pallette)

i really hope somebody helps me.. im also having trouble with the portrait.. i cant get it fixed right.. i tried to read alot and i cant fix it.. im going insane XD
please help me :(
any help will be much appreciated :)
here's their appearance:

Ikaros

Nymph

Astrea

Chaos

Sora No Otoshimono

"Desperation"

Twinees

The Tifa sprite shares a lot of colours. It means you will struggle trying to get Tifa looking like Ikaros because the hair uses the same colours as that of the skin.
Once again, the portrait also shares colours, it wont be easy to get the pink looking right. But I think I had some spare spots in the palette to add more colours for the portrait, so technically you can add some pinks and mess around with it.