• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:26:55 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Kagebunji

No, and don't create topic solely to ask questions.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Mysticquest

I feel like trying to post custom sprites. Has anyone tried to post Lufia or Mystic Quest because I don't wanna post the same thing as they did.
.....you spellcasters and your words.....

Kagebunji

It doesn't matter if someone already did, as long as it is not a straight rip, reallly. Feel free to show it!

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Requesting: Hooded and robed Gafgarion.  I'd provide the hooded sprite to go with the portrait (which is seen at Golgorand Execution Grounds) but I can't find it.  Hooded Gaffy would make a good Chapter 4 Death Knight/Lucavi Thrall.

Lesserkey

I've been reading through this topic and I realize it says requests are rarely fulfilled. Though, I saw a member mention it'd be easier to request portraits done. I browsed around a bit and that's what I'm mostly interested in. Would anyone be willing to do a custom Ajora Glabados portrait? If it's alright to use my own artwork as a base, etc. I understand if I'd be told to try myself. (:

Kagebunji

Quote from: Lesserkey on August 29, 2011, 09:20:14 pm
I understand if I'd be told to try myself. (:

I'm sad to inform you, that you will probably will have to try yourself. But I will make sure to crit and give you some pointers if needed.

Lesserkey

Quote from: Kagebunji on August 30, 2011, 09:52:07 am
I'm sad to inform you, that you will probably will have to try yourself. But I will make sure to crit and give you some pointers if needed.

Not a problem! I would definitely appreciate some critique when I do get the chance to do what's needed! I'm thankful though I got a reply. (:

MysticKnightFF5

September 03, 2011, 11:19:51 pm #1127 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:20:31 pm by Dunkelritter Luna
King Delita without a shirt. Rrrreowr!

EDIT: He has to keep the cape.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Requesting: a collection of just the articles of clothing sprites wear.  Like male geomancers kilt, female geomancers hoodie, samurais dress, monks pants, all the hats, all the boots, all the gloves, everything.

Sort of a copy and paste reference sheet.

GeneralStrife

That would be good but damn that would be alot of work

DarkShade

September 27, 2011, 03:45:25 pm #1130 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:47:44 am by DarkShade
If anyone can make this I would be happy. I need Prince from Prince of Persia Ubisolft one. I tried to make it but i keep failling. here is a picture of the character.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

plandr

September 28, 2011, 02:27:50 am #1131 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:28:16 am by plandr
I'd really appreciate it if someone could so some alternate color palettes for the Garnet sprite on this site (i.e. a blonde haired garnet, and maybe a pink outfit and blue outfit at as well).

Thanks to whoever does it. REALLY appreciate it :)

Lijj

http://xifanie.ffhacktics.com/zodiac/delita/FAT_CHOCOBO.BIN here's at least a spell effect including the FAT CHOCOBO. No sprite but still epic in a way. Timutil work and hex by: Xifanie Fat Chocobo image by: Lijj
  • Modding version: PSX

Lijj

I would if I were at home but I lack the tools.
I request someone make a video and post it here. Will some fine individual fulfill this small request for me?

3lric

i know requests are rarely fulfilled and im willing to do any work myself if i have to do so, but i was wondering if there has ever been a Ganondorf or Zelda sprite made by anyone or if anyone can send me a link to something similar or easily converted into one of these 2? of course if someone was willing to make them for me that would be even better but I know the chances of that are slim

The Shady Nerd

Request: A sprite/portrait of a dementor-like entity.  Going to be used as a shade.
Ramza: I need more strength to beat Wiegraf!
Laharl: Here, use this.
Ramza: ...that's a horse wiener.

Eternal

I think a good start would be the Purple Mystery sprite. Rename it black, darken the face, maybe edit the clothes slightly, and you have a Dementor. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817