• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 01:58:58 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Chimpmaster's Stream Topic

Started by ChimpMaster, February 11, 2011, 03:38:26 pm

ChimpMaster

February 11, 2011, 03:38:26 pm Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 03:56:12 pm by ChimpMaster
Ever wanted to watch someone commentate like a bored sloth over a video game? Wanted to watch him do it live? WELL NOW YOUR DREAMS HAVE FINALLY COME TRUE~!

Tonight at 8 EST, I'll be streaming Vagrant Story blind, and to celebrate (I've no clue why) everyone watching is invited to a group voice chat on skype with our members of FFH and anyone else who wants to come along! Commentate, on my commentary, my terrible skills, or the constant amounts of obscenities coming out of my mouth! So, enjoy?

Hopefully the stream will be a weekly thing, but lets see how this bout goes shall we?

Link to channel: http://www.livestream.com/GamesNowTime?t=745404

Name of user who you'll need to add on skype for the voice chat: final_fantasy_hacktics

Goodbye

Eternal

final_fantasy_hacktics is the Skype ID that needs to be added, I think.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817