• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 06:20:43 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Dissidia Duodecim Announced

Started by Eternal248, September 08, 2010, 01:26:52 pm

MysticKnightFF5

January 04, 2011, 07:41:59 pm #40 Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 07:43:27 pm by MysticKnightFF5
Characters are unofficially locked.
New additions are listed above, but for your amusement, here as well as why it was rated T.
Tifa
Laguna
Kain
Vaan
Balthier (in alternate costume for Vaan)
Lightning
Yuna (Yeah, but her voice actor hasn't been announced yet, nor her fighting style.)

It has been rated T for Teen, for "Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes". (way to f*cking go Tifa, way to f*cking go....kidding, of course)

Eternal

Yeah, it was kind of obvious why it was rated T for Teen, but nobody should really be surprised since a lot of FF's are rated T anyways.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MysticKnightFF5

January 08, 2011, 07:20:56 pm #42 Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 07:21:18 pm by MysticKnightFF5
Dissidia release dates will be...
Japan: March 3rd 2011
Europe: March 25th 2011
North America: Spring 2011

Eternal

Yuna's finally been confirmed. She's able to summon two Aeons at a time to attack her enemy. Her EX-Burst is Sending, in which she attacks the enemy with all of her Aeons at once.

Further, people will be able to make their own Dissidia scenarios and upload them to be downloaded by others Internationally.

Sources:
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/11/yuna-dual-wields-summon-monsters-in-dissidia-012duodecim-final-fantasy/
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/11/make-and-share-your-own-quests-in-dissidia-012duodecim-final-fantasy/
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

MysticKnightFF5

Oh, cool, so that's her fighting style...I was secretly hoping for AI warfare...oh well.

Eternal

Gilgamesh and Prishe confirmed for Duodecim, and Aerith as an Assist-only character via DLC.

On unrelated news, FFXIII-2 has been confirmed for a winter release date next year, and FFXIII: Agito has a new name (Final Fantasy Type-0) will come out this summer. Versus FFXIII also got a fully voiced trailer at Square's department conference.

Kagebunji

Awesome Gilgamesh avatar, Et! I assume it is artwork from Dissidia. Man, how sweet!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

tithin

Gotta admit, I'm totally psyched for dissidia2... but not as psyched as I would be if it were on the ps3 =[
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

Eternal

Duodecim's North American release date is set for March 22nd. Also, it's cheaper than most PSP games! It's only $29.99, as opposed to $39.99. (I want my $10 back, Gamestop!)

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/20/dissidia-012duodecim-final-fantasy-arrives-in-north-america-on-march-22/

tithin

Demo's hit the net - it's a lot of fun.
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

MysticKnightFF5

I agree with tithin (that felt bitter on my fingers...) I wish they released it for PS3 instead.

Eternal

Eternal

Some clips of Vaan, Yuna, and Laguna's EX-Bursts in English: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE9XqDs33Zo

Can't say I'm fond of Laguna's voice. =\

Oblivion

IT'S MORPHIN TIME!

Anyways, here's a vid of Gilgly beating Bartz:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zewe3geA9-Y

Here's Bartz... beating Gilgly  >.> :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpPZAhF749Q&feature=related
"A little sport before dying, dear boy?"

Kaijyuu

• Modding version: PSX

MysticKnightFF5

so gilgamesh is just a faster attacking bartz? that's incredibly stupid.

Eternal

Nah, Gilgamesh's gimmick is randomness. His EX-Burst and EX-Mode attack pulls out random weapons with varying effects.

MysticKnightFF5

oh....that's even........
fuck, what if you pull out the wrong thing? (pun intended)
SERIOUSLY, JUST IMAGINE THE CONSEQUENCES (PUN INTENDED)

PX_Timefordeath

Game's out in Japan, I'm contemplating of whether I should get it now or wait for the version I can read....

Kagebunji

Wait for the version you can read. I got japanese Dissida first, and then I had 70% less fun when playing english version. It is really not worth it.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown