• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:34:30 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Metal Gear Solid V!

Started by Kagebunji, June 24, 2013, 04:14:58 pm

Kagebunji

Any other fanboys excited for this thing? From the trailers, it is easy to day how epic it will be. We wil see the fall of Big Boss people!

Share your thoughts on this my fellows. I think this will be the game of the year, no matter which year it comes out, haha.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

I'm both surprised and sad to see no one gives a fuck about MGS in this community, lol. You guys are missing out :P

3lric

Well you already know im interested lol.
People just dont post in the General section very often.
  • Modding version: PSX

EmmaNigma

I actually am not that excited. MGS3 was the pinnacle of the series for me because it was goofy, sometimes absurd, with a linear plot and a great balance between stealth and action. This game seems way too serious, with a seemingly solitary focus on stealth. I am tentatively not interested in it, except the fact that it's a MGS game that won't feature nanotechnology and stupid plots.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Kagebunji

Heh, I hate the comments "game is linear". What exactly do you mean by that? Getting from point A to point B is linear, in MGS3 you had a plot with twists, you were learing the begining of how Philosophers came to be. Any MGS game is faaar from linear :P

As to Nanotechnology, I agree that they convieniently explained too much by it and shit kinda started to frustrate, still it wasn't enough to make me dislike MGS4, heh.

MGS5 will have a serious theme indeed, child soldiers, race among other things, Kojima said he wants to keep it dark and heavy.