• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:33:32 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Wolfran

Nice HD ports, Kage. I think from now on we should try doing portraits in HD.
Idk why but I have the feeling this topic will become " Kage's Sprite: Request your HD Avatar" xD
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Dome

Quote from: Kagebunji on November 09, 2011, 09:35:47 am
You are using a gif as avatat, Dome, so I dunno how it will work. I can create a normal, not movinf HD portrait for you, if you wamt. I dfoubt I can do a gif.

It would be great, thanks :-)
Ps: Tell me about your keyboard...does it work properly? XD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Yes, Dome, it's just my keyboard malfunctioning from time to time. *coughs*

And I managed to finisj Lezard HD port today, also for fun. Next in line is your Troll Dome :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

Yet another HD portrait, this time for Twinees, it's Barret in HD!

Soon I wil also finish a HD version of my new avatr, which I started to work on two days ago, and turned for help to Twinees, who made it look wonderfull, thanks again man :D. Can anyone tell who that is?(note:related to Castlevanias)

Lijj

Excellent!
Now who is the red head? (wowzers)
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Kagebunji

November 20, 2011, 02:22:37 pm #2107 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 02:31:47 pm by Kagebunji
Heh, that's correct Jupi. You get an internet cookie.

Edit: Managed to finish it today as well. I have the HD version as my avatar now.

Kagebunji

For you Celdie:

Celdia

Godly win has been achieved. Thank you, Kage. ^o^
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Lijj

She looks great! Did Twinees do the normal size original?

Dome

Still waiting for my HD troll, but anyway
Awesome work as always, Kage!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

I know Dome, I know, heh. I just got drawn up into these.

Yes, Twinees did Zelda all by himself, I just did the HD version from it. As to Succubus, I started it, but it looked bad(hair I did will be my nightmare), so Twinees took it in his hands and perfected it.

Lijj

These are chocked full of pulchritude. They're just grand. I really like how sharp Zelda's eyes are in the HD version.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Kagebunji on November 22, 2011, 03:05:02 pmAs to Succubus, I started it, but it looked bad(hair I did will be my nightmare), so Twinees took it in his hands and perfected it.

Where is it?

Kagebunji

Uh, as my avatar? I haven't touched the sprite yet, since I need to decide wheter I want it to be human sheet or monster sheet.

RavenOfRazgriz

Unless you intend for some grand and otherwise impossible animations on it, I see no reason why it shouldn't be a Human Sheet.  You can still use those to represent monsters after all (see: Goblins and Skeletons), so I see no reason not to go with the most versatile Sheet option unless you have a plan that makes it really worth going for the more restrictive Monster Sheet.

Twinees

I'm pretty sure PGF is talking about the original sized portraits, Kage. You should post them here.

3lric

That Zelda Port is fucking amazing, completely exceeded my expectations  :mrgreen:

Kagebunji

Ok, here are the normal sizes. I guess I will do human sheet for her after all, that way she will be able to enter water, which is impossible for all the other monsters...