• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Kagebunji

Berserker For Parted Ways. I am damn tired, and really unhappy with outcome of this sprite. Perhaps you can give me some nice comments. I have not touched the hair yet, I have no idea how to make it look.(just noticed that boots are too dark)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Cheetah

It is much better than the other nearly naked attempts over the years. The legs are the area that need the most work.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Yeah, naked legs seem to be worst problem. I use Ninja's legs too often it seems, so do you have any ideas what I could use as a replacement, Cheetah?

Kagebunji

Someone thought I ignored their suggestions, but no, I did not. Here you go, red and gold version of Lysay.

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

mav

No to the gold sleeves. Great work though, Kage.

Lijj

May 05, 2011, 11:33:26 pm #1907 Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:52:10 pm by Lijj
Naa~  they're alright but it just looks like almost the same tone as the skins. I Really passionately support the white sleeves.
Edit: and I like that bersrker! I think the purple is a fine choice; the boots look good.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Small update for Koko(too bad you left chat, you!). You better not hit Lysay, cause her angry look will kill you!

GeneralStrife

Lysay Looks good kage. If you have trouble with the F. Beserker Check out the half naked dancer smash did a long time ago.

Celdia

Seeing a few more frames I definitely have to support the white sleeves.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kagebunji

I based her on that sprite, GS, look at hair and belly button, heh. Actually, I converted Smash's Dancer into an SPR and paletted it some time ago, maybe I should post it?

Hopefully I will finish Lysay today.

Kagebunji

After mobilizing myself enough I managed to finish her today as planned! Also, the Dancer Smash made is attached with palettes etc.

Kagebunji

Thanks to Twinees I have an awesome new avatar and portrait for Lezard(thanks again man!), here it is along with the old version so you can see how much I failed all that time ago.

Kagebunji

But now you have a psycho mage with a smirk! Btw, I managed to find a decent way to do rest of hairs on Ninja(dead frames not included unfortunatly), so things should go faster now(So far I have both critical frames and one damage frame).

Zozma

thank god someone fixed that lezard portrait,it really didnt look right before
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Kagebunji

It's been some time, so I guess I can post the current sheet. I got front attacking frames done, and few arms from second set. Also started to work on back attack frames(which are annoying tbh). If I get myself motivated enough, I will finish it during the week. Dead frames are going to be annoying too, ugh.

Wiz

It's a lil late, but I thought I'd post this just to show everyone what I got to see first-hand via skype on the Lezard Portrait ;)

And btw, Happy B-Day Twin, hope you're having fun drinking :D

Kagebunji

Heh, that's awesome Wiz. And no, Twin never drinks, only me and Dissy mostly do this :P