• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:57:55 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

COP sprites discussion

Started by Kokojo, April 15, 2009, 12:34:23 am

jimmyjw88

May 08, 2010, 01:05:29 am #140 Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 08:58:15 pm by jimmyjw88
Well, my last backup was rear walking frames and my last stop was attack frames. So...yeah. Really suck, especially when I have to adjust the cape and custom made the armor -.-
I'll try get this rolling again.
Well, my sincere apologies for such long delays.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

PC crashes are beyond our control, Jimmy; we understand the setback. Take your time getting this sprite done, cause I know I'd rather see a quality sprite that takes a while than a shoddy sprite that was finished quickly.

Kagebunji

I remember you once said that silver colored Zozma's sprite could work for Gospel, Koko. So here, I recolored it for you. I think it will work untill Jimmy finishes his version.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

mav

Great palette. I'd say lighten everything, but since this is temporary, it may not be necessary.

Kagebunji

Unfortunatly, the dark between legs will get too bright when lightening up armor's silver, since they share most the colors. As for port, ugh, it is a BIG pain, shares many color and I just cannot make it look okay.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Zalge"Here is the blood knight so far...

What happened to that guy he had good sprites

Kokojo

He got banned for being a pityfull blob that does not know who he is.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Lijj

Yeah that is a nice blood knight.
Kokojo any sprite I make is yours...
preeeze use some in your wonderful patch
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

I have a request for a sprite, if anybody is interested to work on CoP.

(because kage won't do it!)

Kagebunji

Well excuse me, you just disappeard into thin air! I am working in two other patches now too, but shoot, I may wrap a concept or something like that.

dinosaur

Kokojo, I can give it a shot! I would like to help.

Kokojo

March 07, 2011, 04:55:34 pm #153 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 04:56:02 pm by Kokojo
I still would need a finished product for this...

I can't just use Zozma's sprite for the rest of my work.

Cheetah

PM Jimmy to get the BMP of what he has so far. The portrait is essentially done.
Current Projects:

Mando

Chocobo palettes for koko.

The order of colors is: Yellow, Black, White, Red, Blue, Green

attached .bmp

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Kagebunji

mav

My Gospel portrait looks like Chuck Norris...I think it might need refining. Is Jimmy still active here? We might need to restart the sprite.

Eternal

Jimmy seems to be active every once in a while, but I think he's busy with school. Just curious, Koko, what's wrong with the current Gospel sprite?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

Haha, it somewhat does look like Chuck. I knew that requesting the Summoner cape is too much, I can see how painful, time consuming and boring it must have been. Bulky Knight cape would give way less troubles and still would look awesome >_>