• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 07:22:27 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

.net framework question

Started by raetheos, August 05, 2010, 09:43:45 pm

raetheos

Hey, all

I'll start by apologizing for such a tremendously noobish question, but...  I've only now forayed into hacking this game after playing it since initial release.

I've downloaded the "toolkit" with ShiShi, Patcher, etc., but I keep getting an error to the speed of
"C:\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.5072\mscorwks.dll could not be read."
whenever I go to start any of the programs.  Downloaded the .rar, and extracted them to their own folder, that's it.

I've updated to a newer framework, and just that.  Do I have to put the programs somewhere specific, do I need a newer framework, am I just an idiot, or all of the above?  I'd greatly appreciate any help you guys could put out there.

Thanks in advance,
Raetheos

Cheetah

Keep the FFT Patcher tools in the Program Folder, that is the only way I see them consistently working.
Current Projects:

raetheos

Which program folder?  Program File on C, or in the emulator?  I'm rather illiterate when it comes to some of these things...  But, am learning!!  ^_^;;

Cheetah

Current Projects:

raetheos

Alright, because I've put them there, after getting to net framework 4 (finally!) both in their own folder and just in Program File, and I get a runtime error...  I think I'm still missing something.  >.<