• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:56:10 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

★ Official Character Illustrations

Started by winshmo2, July 07, 2010, 08:07:40 am

winshmo2

July 07, 2010, 08:07:40 am Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 05:30:23 pm by winshmo2
Anastasia
[attachment=2:18yicq27]Anastasia_Tiamat.png[/attachment:18yicq27]

Rakunar
[attachment=1:18yicq27]Rakunar.png[/attachment:18yicq27]

Zorine
[attachment=0:18yicq27]zorline_bak.jpg[/attachment:18yicq27]

LastingDawn

Whoa! That is Glorious! Incredible work, Winshmo! If we can just get a concept art of the Four Fiends before we unveil a little to the public that would be perfect to show them that we are serious on this project.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Kagebunji

Ok, my colors were SLIGHTLY worse :P. Really, great work.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

R999

Excellent job on the color, I don't want to make you do another one but for the future concepts I think it is best to keep them facing in the FFT portraits angle (looking diagonally sideways). She looks amazing.

winshmo2

Updated with Rakunar "The Kraken". Might redo Anastasia to fit the style :)

R999

on Rakunar's illustration: Wow this is quite possibly the best that I have seen from your work, when it comes to mimicking the FFT style. He looks quite amazing.  

I have said this in chat earlier...  as you can see this is as dark as you can make his skin look. Any darker he would just look dull and faded away. You probably wouldn't want to use another hair color either. There's good reason why blonde hair and light skin colors were chosen for the sprite. As for the cape; purple isn't going to work so well here unfortunately, but it's worth a try.

Archael

winshmo2

R999

She looks gorgeous great work Winsh!  [s:2ydouucz]Just needs some work with the color overall[/s:2ydouucz] (as you copied the colors from the sprite, which probably was a bad idea).