• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:11:53 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Rain4h proven Man! **UPDATE! Pages of Rain4h Confession*

Started by Archael, May 08, 2009, 12:10:17 pm

akwikone

May 09, 2009, 02:25:44 pm #40 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by akwikone
I Hope so too, I didn't know he did worked on Mercenaries, that reminds me that I still have to download the non-buggy version of the patch.

Zuka

May 10, 2009, 09:04:12 pm #41 Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 10:58:54 pm by Zuka
you know, I fully approve of his actions, I don't agree with them (in that I wouldn't do it myself) but I think that this is what the internet is for.  It's the ultimate escapism, on-line you can be anyone, anywhere, doing anything.  I could tell you all that I was a hatian psychic and you wouldn't know better unless I was proven to be lying, and even then, only my admission of guilt would genuinely clarify the matter...

I'm not sure  where I stand morally on this subject, I wasn't one of the people deceived, but speaking from a neutral perspective I have to say that all those people who cared have my respect, all the people who didn't don't... Those that decided they would be angry when the facade was lifted are naive, like I said, it's the ultimate escapism.
Arch I have to say the fact that you aren't "Bashing" him after finding this out I find truly admirable, and despite that I do certainly agree with taking away your support for a cause proven false I would very likely do the same (assuming I wasn't just too lazy as often I am.)

In conclusion, all I have to say if Rain4h FTW.  Anyone mad about it doesn't know the net very well.

|| Edit ||
Quote from: "TRC"I'm not mad about it at all, I find it interesting. >_>

I'd have to agree TRC, I do find the whole process pretty interesting, I was just referring to the apparent outrage over the whole "Troll" thing. In many respects I agree that "Trolls" are irritating and quite likely the source of all disease in the world... However, it's not my final answer, I'm also toying with the notion it might be Sweden...

TRC

May 10, 2009, 10:12:45 pm #42 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by TRC
I'm not mad about it at all, I find it interesting. >_>

CidIII

May 11, 2009, 08:25:54 am #43 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by CidIII
Now I don't feel as bad for telling him to suck my dick.
I refuse to play Final Fantasy Tactics again until I am able to do my FF6 patch! And, FFT 1.3 doesn't technically count as FFT: so there!

bisekibungaku

May 19, 2009, 04:31:57 pm #44 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by bisekibungaku
He's kinda like Delita... Using his own friends like pawns in Chess.
I think that was kind of wrong

DarthPaul

May 19, 2009, 08:25:04 pm #45 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Funny this turn of event coincides with Voldemort no longer being fun to talk to.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Asmo X

May 20, 2009, 12:35:58 am #46 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Asmo X
Now all we need to do is prove that Darthpaul is a man

Goomba

May 20, 2009, 01:23:22 am #47 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Goomba
Solid.

SentinalBlade

May 20, 2009, 02:42:37 am #48 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
Out of everyones opinions i think mine matters a bit more in some respects.

Im seriously ill, most people here know that. Undiagnosed heart problems, hyperthyroidism(actually, i got that thing cut outa my throat awhile back), epilepsy, possibly brain cancer, and the list goes on and on.

To have someone FAKE a serious illness, just to get attention, is inhuman whoring. If im dying, i dont know it. If im dying, i dont want attention. I know how it feels to be ill, and whats more im permenantly scared because i dont know whats wrong or if ill live to much longer.

People responded COMPLETLY as expected to the girl dieing. i did to, and i didnt even know rain4h. Sympathy is an easy thing to predict

Faking a death to get a reaction from an entire mass of people you dont physically know is an incredibly childish way to get attention, regardless of ulterior motives. the transvestite fucked with us, and in twisted ways.

There are somethings you learn not to do to people you care for, pretend to care for, or people you want to care for you. This is one of them.

If this was for a book, it sounds like something that belongs on my toilet paper roll. I know how its going to end to. Wiping my ass and in the toilet.

Whats AMAZINGLY wrong here is that this is similar to MANY homicide cases, and plenty of internet-rape/robbery/theft behavior. Most of the same things were done during these types of activities. I would totally expect the he/she to rob a bank or some such. Plenty of other people who enjoy and flourish with this type of psychological explotation are now in psych wards, and are living gleefully wrapped in a straight jacket and running into the cushioned walls.

DarthPaul

May 20, 2009, 09:34:23 am #49 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
^I didn't really know whether this thread was a joke when I was looking at the link, until I noticed the OP. While I think it was completely wrong I cannot help but feel sorry for Rain4h's serious lack of a life. No matter what he says you do not spend this long doing something so unnecessary and then say well I was writing a book. What he was doing was playing off of legitimate human emotions, and that is the act of one who couldn't care less for his fellow man.

Also if anyone gives Sent any unwanted sympathy I will fucking cut you. You are alive right now man and that is all that matters.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

VincentCraven

May 22, 2009, 12:58:12 pm #50 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VincentCraven
I like Internet drama too, and it helps me remember why not to get attached to people I do not meet in person.  I can understand people who act as someone they are not, if they are unhappy with who they are, but "I'm writing a book" is the ultimate cop-out.

Though I got into this drama too late, so w/e.
I changed jobs and that has made all the difference.

Archael

May 22, 2009, 01:10:00 pm #51 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
good post SB

you are absolutely right

ZeroMk5

May 23, 2009, 02:55:03 am #52 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ZeroMk5
Quote from: "SentinalBlade"If this was for a book, it sounds like something that belongs on my toilet paper roll. I know how its going to end to. Wiping my ass and in the toilet.
This.

the thing about writing a book sounds like a load of bull anyway. Lied to everyone once, so he may as well do so again. Probably did it for some laughs. Faking a sickness though seems very offensive to me.

BloodyBlade

December 20, 2009, 01:53:39 am #53 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by BloodyBlade
Sorry for the bump but I just got informed. I didnt even know about this. I was away during the time. I just got a so called message from Rain4h posting on my youtube channel. All this time I thought it was a girl actually suffering. *sigh* I got rick'rolled by this bastard!

Faking cancer is a no. I got family members dealing with cancer. Like my cousin.

Archael

December 20, 2009, 02:25:47 am #54 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "BloodyBlade"Faking cancer is a no. I got family members dealing with cancer. Like my cousin.

same

I didnt give a shit about the gender lie, but the cancer? thats just a fucked up individual

woodenbandman

December 20, 2009, 10:07:16 am #55 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by woodenbandman
Boy I'm glad I was gone from the forums for this whole thing.