• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:15:58 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Official Sprite Contest: Alma Gets a Job

Started by Cheetah, July 04, 2011, 02:13:49 pm

MagiusRerecros

This is awesome enough to deserve a full sprite, methinks.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

CONMAN

Tired of being used, Alma resolves to fight back!  Let the hunters become the hunted!

LUCAVI_HUNTER!
credit: female rogue (R999, Lijj) and Squaresoft.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Haha, bandna is flat, but very amusing. Guns could be placed better too. Actually I don't quite see what pose she is in. But I like this nonetheless.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

CONMAN

I adjusted the damaged pose- I like the oddness of it.

CONMAN

BOOM!

I'm not an artist... maybe a sprite engineer?

I'm bored and I thought this would be cool so... presenting Alma-Magitech Knight!
Credits: Iron Giant ( Luiakyn and CURU), and of course Squaresoft.

GeneralStrife

hahaha!
Still...interesting alma pose up there...I like it.

Cheetah

@General Strife: If you did some custom palettes those entrees could be quite good. maybe a pink fur lining or something.

@Mondo: That is pretty sweet looking, I want to see more of that base sprite as well.

@Conman: Wow those are some interesting submissions. I like your use of alternative poses while still following the submission guidelines. Magitech design could be insanely cool if refined.
Current Projects:

sarbs0

Hello all! I'm new to sprite creating stuff, and I thought this would be a great place to start, so I just did a simple head swap.  Lemme know what you think!

Job Title: Noble Knight
Credit: Female Knight (Square) ; Alma (Square)

RandMuadDib

personally i think its very well done for a first attempt at a headswap.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Lijj

sarbs0

Thanks! It was pretty basic , so I challenged myself to make one a little more complicated.
This is what I came up with, and lemme know if there's anything I should add/fix!

Title: The Warrior Alma (I ain't good at creating names..)
Credit: Alma (Square) ; Elmdore (Square) ; Reis (Square)

Cheetah

These are both great attempts Sarbs, I'm glad to see you challenging yourself. The Warrior Alma is a great concept and I like the colors, though things got a little messy around the collar. I would recommend touching it up a bit more.
Current Projects:

Lijj

That is really good Sarbs. There are two grey pixels that should be red and one red on the tip of the collar that looks too light. Just re-work the collar and I just might vote for that one

Wolfran

Well, Alma is pretty busy with her new jobs...specially with the headhunter thing (or whatever Samus suppose to be)
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Lijj

Oh my.
I may have to vote for YMCAlma just because the green one is so cool.

sarbs0

Thank you Cheetah & Lijj!  I fixed her up a little bit, and also re-did the sword.
I think this will be my final entry unless there's something major I missed haha

Alma the Warrior
Alma (Square) ; Reis (Square) ; Elmdor (Square)

Also I really like Sheikma, nice job Mando!

Dark Lepurcan

July 18, 2011, 08:00:04 pm #76 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:02:22 pm by Dark Lepurcan
This is my entree black wizard Alma just a beginner so please no bad comments
Alma+blackwizard

Dark Lepurcan

July 18, 2011, 08:06:58 pm #77 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 09:42:37 pm by Dark Lepurcan
Here's my next entree
Alma+time wizard= Santa Alma
Hope its good enough

Lijj

Dark Lepurcan, The first one looks like it may have been resized wrong and the hat isn't complete , or it's cut off at the bottom. A good idea though so keep it up and edit.

Celdia

Oh man. YMCAlma. That is the best yet if only for being so damned crazy. XD
  • Discord username: Celdia#0