• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:21:09 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Official Sprite Contest Vote! (Third Place)

Started by Cheetah, July 21, 2011, 01:37:17 pm

Choose your favorite Alma Job sprite:

Almabot 9001 (Eternal)
4 (14.8%)
Malmboro (st4rw4k3r)
1 (3.7%)
Vocaloid (RedWorld)
0 (0%)
CatMa Sith (st4rw4k3r)
0 (0%)
Failed Lap Dancer (Conman)
1 (3.7%)
Dark Alma (Kokojo)
2 (7.4%)
White Noble (Dill Fenrir)
2 (7.4%)
Cosplayer (FDC)
0 (0%)
Sheikma (Mando)
3 (11.1%)
Lucavi Hunter (Conman)
4 (14.8%)
White Cleric (Celdia)
0 (0%)
Noble Knight (Sarbs0)
0 (0%)
Warrior (Sarbs0)
2 (7.4%)
Alma Aran (Wolfran)
6 (22.2%)
YMCA (Wolfran)
1 (3.7%)
Santa Alma (Dark Lepurcan)
0 (0%)
Wizard (Dark Lepurcan)
1 (3.7%)
Dragon Warrior (Dark Lepurcan)
0 (0%)
Sexy Angel (Wiz)
0 (0%)
Red Mage (Mando)
0 (0%)
Cuddly Alma (Teddirayo)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: July 27, 2011, 02:49:18 am

MysticKnightFF5

MysticKnightFF5

PX_Timefordeath

July 25, 2011, 12:08:41 am #43 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:11:14 am by PX_Timefordeath
Quote from: MysticKnightFF5 on July 24, 2011, 10:27:29 pm
Perverts.

EDIT: Also, my vote was on Bounty Hunter Alma, that was a brilliant sprite and I was irritated when I saw the Dancer one very ahead very early in the voting. (Yes, I looked at the results before they were made public)

st4rw4k3r

Mando

Not much to spoil when you know most people are extra perverted on this site st4r lol. The second I saw that submission, I was like... that is going to win.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Cheetah

Voting is reopened for third place to be decided. I removed Kage's Hulk Alma since his other entree has already placed. This saddens me because it was my personal favorite, but others should have a chance to place as well. The poll is set up in the same way and will end in two days.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Quote from: PX_Timefordeath on July 25, 2011, 12:08:41 am
EDIT: Also, my vote was on Bounty Hunter Alma

Where is such an entry? Do you mean Lucavi Hunter?

Quote from: Mando on July 25, 2011, 02:12:47 am
Not much to spoil when you know most people are extra perverted on this site st4r lol.

Uuuh...yeah, sure.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

July 25, 2011, 07:36:53 am #48 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:45:56 am by Lijj
What the?!
I'm actually completely surprised that anyone; even Kage voted for Alma Safari.. wow, ok  
well .. i mean; I figured a couple of you might vote for her but I thought for sure it would have been at 1-2  votes.

anyway
Congratulations Kagebunji!
3rd place?
who cares.. Lap Dance Alma won by a landslide
also, I didn't vote out of horny-ness or anything.. Kage executed a fine custom pose.
Thank you Wolfran for suggesting this contest and also thank you to Cheetah for making it happen.
  • Modding version: PSX

EmmaNigma

Quote from: Lijj on July 25, 2011, 07:36:53 am
What the?!
I'm actually completely surprised that anyone; even Kage voted for Alma Safari.. wow, ok  
well .. i mean; I figured a couple of you might vote for her but I thought for sure it would have been at 1-2  votes.

I voted for Safari Alma because it was, imo, the best sprite of the whole lot. It was really terrific, and loved the custom work on it.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

GeneralStrife

July 25, 2011, 04:11:17 pm #50 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:20:11 pm by GeneralStrife
Don't be so modest lijj, safari alma was pretty good. I voted for Sheikma.
Oh, and You guys are retarded if you think I would get horny over some pixels. Kage did a great job with a custom pose of alma and he deserves the votes he's gettin'. I like all of them though, some of the under appreciated ones here are sheikma, lucavi hunter, white cleric, and alma aran.

EDIT: Oh, and especially YMCAlma, cause wolf, that would be an amazing generic female theif replacer.

Wolfran

You are talking about the green one?? I don't think it could be a thief maybe a guerrilla man or something like that but Lucavi hunter could work perfectly as a thief IMO.
Btw congrats Kage and Lijj :D
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

GeneralStrife

No really, her hat looks like the thiefs hat, I think it's BS we don't have a lady counterpart with the hat, cause I have always loved the thief's hat.

Durbs

July 25, 2011, 11:57:36 pm #53 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:58:20 pm by Durbs
Being an avid Metroid fan, I REALLY hope Samus's lost sister wins. :mrgreen: That's a really neat sprite.

st4rw4k3r

Lijj

Cheetah

July 27, 2011, 02:55:13 am #56 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 03:01:08 am by Cheetah
Congratulations Wolfran, Alma Aran has taken third place in the Alma gets a Job sprite contest. An official announcement in the news section will come tomorrow.

I would like to give a shout out to all the contestants and especially to those new and old members who gave spriting a shot for the first time. The entrees were truly excellent and I hope everyone had a bit of fun as well.

People have already been asking about the next competition and wondering if we will try to make this a more regular activity. The contests and friendly competitions will definitely continue, mostly due to the amount of interest and quality of entrees in this current celebration of Alma's Birthday. Expect something a little different however.

If you have any comments or suggestions on how you would like to see the competition formats improved feel free to send me a PM.
Current Projects: