• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 12:10:57 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

female versions of many classes...

Started by kadwin, January 05, 2013, 03:32:40 pm

kadwin

seems to be lacking from what ive searched thru. does anyone have any female versions of shrine knights, maybe even uniques like orlandu, ramza, delita? i would totally make these if i knew how sadly...

MiKeMiTchi

Sadly, the custom sprites section does not have the female versions you mentioned as you said. But on the other hand, if you have your ISO, you can easily export those uniques' sprites like Meliadoul's (a shrine knight, too, apparently) using ShiShi. Or... did you mean female Orlandu/Ramza/Delita version? ;/

If you understand how layers work, then start off by trying out GraphicsGale as your spriting program. Take note that there are things you need to know about FFT sprites like color limitation and palette separation, so if you hit a roadblock somewhere, just ask.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

kadwin

say i wanna take wiegraf's shrine knight sprite and put the female knights head on it, would that require a lot of work? and photoshop, cuz i dont have a photoshop. can i just use graphicsgale or do i need some sort of photo editor?

Lijj

January 07, 2013, 07:50:17 am #3 Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 09:11:28 am by Lijj
You could use graphics gale for that as well. I prefer photoshop for the majority of editing cause it's quite a bit faster. Get this version of shishi's:
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=5084.0 and as you edit, you can check the frames as you go to make sure they're aligned etc.
  • Modding version: PSX