• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 10:26:01 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Archer skillset edit problems

Started by kadwin, January 05, 2013, 01:30:41 am

kadwin

So ive aleady changed the action menu tab to default instead of charge, im trying to combine the thief and archer into one class, haveing just the steal equiptments and charges, but skills arent working. the steals are 00% and the charges are wont let me select an enemy or get past selecting which charge to use. Any help guys?

Jumza

Don't put charge skills into skillsets that aren't marked as Charge. That can cause all sorts of bugs. I suggest making some custom archer skills instead of using charges :)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

kadwin

I would love to make some of my own skills, but im having a really hard time making something like a double shot skill. can you help me out. I tried copying triple attack and pasting it in choco attack, but no matter how i try to edit it it only shoots once :( I"ve seen a video on youtube, i think its called ramza ultimate/godhand, in the vid ramza attacks 4 or 5 times with his sword, how can i do that?

Choto

I have a multi-hit rewrite hack in the works that will allow you to do that pretty easily. I think there are ways to do it otherwise but i'm not sure how. I should be done with my hack maybe next week?

savantopus

@ Choto Any luck on the multi-hit hack?? Sounds like something fun to use!
Every word man speaks is a plagiarism.

savantopus

Every word man speaks is a plagiarism.